JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

Hey turntable, I understand how you can care about someone like a teacher. Looks like she's not in a great situation right now. My thoughts go out to you and your teacher. I hope her man gets better soon, let us know how things turn out. You have my support.

• Members

Hewwo everybody!

I wanted to let you know I'm leaving tomorrow for a trip to the dr.'s. :ohdear: It's a 3 hour trip.....for those of you who don't know, I've had 3 back surgeries with the last one being about 3 years ago. I have a stimulator implant....it helps with nerve pain. The implant isn't working right, so I'm off tomorrow to see a new neurosurgeon about a new system being put in...fun, fun, fun! :thumbdown:

Anyway....be back Saturday......my wife is taking me and we're hoping to see my sister and and another friend while we're there. See you soon and please pray I hear good news and we have a safe trip!

Thanks!

:rockon:

Jen

• Members

I hope that everything goes well for you.

but at least you will see some relatives. you gotta look at the bright side.

Thanks Sonic----I'm just a little nervous about the whole thing....I've been through a lot in the last few years with surgeries and am not looking forward to having anymore!

We're going to try and make a good trip out of it though and have some fun!! I booked the "Romance Room" at the motel just for the heck of it.....we get free breakfast and champagne in the room! Whoo!! :lolsign:

Thanks again!! :2thumbs:

Jen

• Members

Thanks again to everyone praying for me! :jus4coz:

The appointment went okay---I have to get another test done....long story there, but otherwise....we're at least on the same page now....the surgeon and myself!

It's good to be back home! That's for sure!!

Peace! :angelamor:

Jen

My dad has some medical tests. So some prayer back up would be nice. I also have some things going on with the transition of me taking over my store, a show i'm working on and trying 2 get off the ground, and i have a friend who is having some problems. I'll keep it all general...but some prayers on all of this is greatly appricated...none of it is 2 serious.