JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

i was actually talking about aids to some1 yesterday that knows a lot about diseases. He said that aids is becoming less symptomatic and therefore people are living longer who have it. So i asked him if its becoming less symptomatic does that mean the disease will die out, and he said yes eventually.

Basically the drug companies/scientists are racing for a cure, not only to get rid of the disease faster, but to also get a cure before the disease dies out, so the drug companies can make a lot of money off it. Its sad but true unfortunatly.

but yeah i agree the disease needs to be prevented more instead of finding a cure.

My mom has been having some health problems out of no where. She does have a not-so-serious condition that has doctors saying that she probably has another 10 years or so that she is fine with. But recently she's had a few things going on (that i don't even know about) that are making things really hard for. It's about 1 in the morning and my dad just took her 2 the emergency room. I'm sure she'll be fine, but it's still not a good feeling. It's amazing how u can be 26 years old, grown, and have gone thru' so much in life...but still get really scared and upset like a lil' kid when something happens to your mother. Right now my life is very busy and i'm very much a worn-out, unbalanced shell of myself. So to have stuff like this, it just makes if feel like the world is on my shoulders (and i'm not even the one with the health problems). I guess i'm just asking 4 some prayers 4 her and that life for all of us can get back 2 normal very soon.

Right now is real bad time 4 stuff like this 2 happen. My parents just celebrated their 30th anniversary this week and they are going on a week-long vacation next week.

Thanx 2 those of u comin' thru' 4 me on this one.

My mom has been having some health problems out of no where. She does have a not-so-serious condition that has doctors saying that she probably has another 10 years or so that she is fine with. But recently she's had a few things going on (that i don't even know about) that are making things really hard for. It's about 1 in the morning and my dad just took her 2 the emergency room. I'm sure she'll be fine, but it's still not a good feeling. It's amazing how u can be 26 years old, grown, and have gone thru' so much in life...but still get really scared and upset like a lil' kid when something happens to your mother. Right now my life is very busy and i'm very much a worn-out, unbalanced shell of myself. So to have stuff like this, it just makes if feel like the world is on my shoulders (and i'm not even the one with the health problems). I guess i'm just asking 4 some prayers 4 her and that life for all of us can get back 2 normal very soon.

Right now is real bad time 4 stuff like this 2 happen. My parents just celebrated their 30th anniversary this week and they are going on a week-long vacation next week.

Thanx 2 those of u comin' thru' 4 me on this one.

wow, I'm so sorry about your mom not feeling well AJ, she'll def. be in my thoughts and prayers. I know exactly how you feel though, I'm extremely close to my mom and she actually has had problems with a tumor, (blackouts & dizzy spells too)but we found out it wasn't cancerous, I totally freaked out liked panic attacks and everything. No longer being a "child" doesn't make you any less your mother's "baby" you know? I've been there....anyway you guys are in my thoughts, but on a lighter note congrats to them on the 30 yrs., that's pretty rare and special these days

Edited by MissAshley

Best wishes with your mom AJ. Like Ashley said, it doesn't matter how old you are, we are all close to our families. I really hope everything pulls out alright for you. Congratz on the 30 years too, that is rare, like Ashley said. Good luck with you and your family AJ! I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I've just got the news that a fellow team mate and friend of mine has died in a work related accident. His death has hit the team hard as he was such a great person and was so young. He had just got married and I can't imagine what his wife and family must be going through right now.

I ask that his family, wife and all those that knew him be in yuor thoughts and prayers. RIP