JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

• 3 weeks later...

We got some big family problems right now. This is going allready for like 1 year and sometimes it escalates. Today was again day when it did. It takes to long to explain everything to ya`ll. I jusi wanted to ask you for some support. I`m realy having a hard time with this. Caus they are reflecting things one me and stuff. I`m kinda in the middle of it even tho I got nothing realy to do with it. I would be thankfull for some support..

its really hard when u get drawn into the middle of family problems, especially in your situation when u dont have nothing to do with what happened. I know its easier said than done, and I dont know the extent of ur situation, (or if its a situation where u are being pressured to 'take sides'), but try to stay neutral, if the case. Like the others say,... stay strong. You're young, and its really sad to see young ppl with this kind of pressure on their shoulders as it impacts them in such a way, that other family members fail to realize at the moment...

everything will eventually smooth out, its just a matter of weathering the storm as best you can for now...

peace,

cookie

I just got 2day's newspaper saw one of my friends from high school on the front page. At first i was excited and happy 2 see her face, but then i saw the headline. She died in a car accident this past weekend. I've seen her around since we've graduated but hadn't really talked 2 her since. While is dose effect me, i can only imagin what her close friends and family are going thru.' She waz suposed 2 be in her best friend's wedding the day after it happened. I just wanted 2 gather some prayers for the friends and family...for understanding and for an unexplainable comfort thru' this rough time.

wow. sorry 2 hear that AJ...

well, my prayers are needed now. sista kinda sick, and still got to handle a load of work. this is a big one. bear with me... I'm gettin the flu, and today i woke up, can't sleep. gotta go to work in 3 hours...ugh.

My body is aching,...Im weak,...and can't call off, bcos 2 many ppl are depending on me...

but cookie needs to sit 'still' and let God help her handle it...

think im in need of a lil prayer here...

edit: i edited this because it was way long...and annoyed me just reading it...a week later, and im still sick; but im getting better... :2thumbs:

peace and love...

~cookie

Edited by 3cookies

i'M SORRY 2 hear that AJ. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

And 3cookies yeah that sux. I kind know how you feel, well my mom knows how you more than me.

My mom is a single parent..she always has been. She used 2 do everything. Even tho she was tired from working at a job that's was hell ,long hours, pain in the butt ppl. Even tho she would tell us she was tired she would still takes my siblings to the mall or drop them off at their friends houses. She would always make time wit me being that I'm the baby in the family.

Anyways get well soon and stay strong

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

My friend needs your support because he is hooked on well you know and it hasmade him broke no girls wants him and i really dont talk to him all that much because everytime i am near him he yells at me for money

yeah my thoughts go out to all u guys, i hope u get better soon cookie!

thx guys. I read my post, and it was crazy long... ugh. I was annoyed reading that long crap, and sorry if it was annoying 2 anyone... i think im just annoyed right now being sick. ugh. Its gotten worse, and all i've been doing is staying home and being online...

Calgon,...take me away... :paperbag: thx 4 the love fam...

peace,

cookie

My thoughts go out to you guys, you have my support

thx Big willie. U know i musta been REAL sick, cuz i didnt even add my 'blue' color text. LOL

:lolsign: Im over the flu now...well sorta, still coughing abit..

peace,

cookie

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you got over that ok, cookies.

I'm starting to get a bit worried about myself.. While skiing early last week I was in the backcountry, and was skiing through this dense forest (yeah! untracked snow), and lets just say I met a tree at high speed. Took the impact on my left knee and chest, and I've been coughing up blood ever since on quite a regular basis. It's been over a week, and I've hardly been eating. Should I get it checked out? :paperbag: :stickpoke:

Edited by thePrince