JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

I just wanted to update you guys on my principal who fell a while ago. He's been out of the hospital for a while now and is in rehab. He can't go back to work,(stress and such) but has visited my school (I didn't see him, word is it was after school) and he is doing well. He may come back next year, but I hope to see him at graduation.

thanks for your prayers and support!

Edited by sonic1988

I've had some good stuff happening lately. One of my best friends moved away about 3 years ago. He just moved back. On top of that, this girl that i've really wanted 2 get closer 2 is spending more and more time with me. So i'm really hoping things fall in2 place with that after awhile. And the coolest thing that happened is that my good friend, who is the store manager at my work, it leaving. She promised she would stay until July so that i had a chance at getting her position so that i would be eligible 4 the position (otherwise they'd hire someone outside of the store). Well, she got fed up with something and told the District Manager she waz done and that she wanted me 2 get that position even tho' it's about 5 months 2 early. He agreed. Even tho' i planed on FINALLY moving out this summer and getting a new car, that will all happen easier now with this promotion.

I guess i'm just asking 4 a smooth transition in2 this position, an easy traning period, and a good raise (not 2 be greedy, but the promotion raises have been kinda crappy this past year).

Alot of things going on in my life right now are products of faith. When i didn't feel like i waz moving forward, i stayed in a good attitude and stayed positive. Now, it seems like highly unlikely blessings are falling in2 my lap. Never give up hope or get negative...cuz u'll be limiting yourself from the supernatural blessing that God has in store.

Yeah, the end of 2003 kinda rocked me, things started getting better, then in late 2004, it happened all over again. Since then, i fixed my life (not that 2 much waz really that messed up personally) and things started going pretty good. However, this past fall, some things started getting stressful, but it looks like all that's working out now. So i'm really looking forward 2 what's in store.

It always gets better, no doubt. Just gotta keep on pushing forward thru the storms in life, we all know that. Long as u keep moving forward and keep God as your guide , u have no choice but to come out on top...

Aj, let me know when u wanna set aside sum tyme to talk baby. we got alotta catchin up 2 do...lotta stuff on my mind, but u know how we do it...

ya sis,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

Hey guys, I know I haven't been posting/participating around here as much as I used to, just sorting out some things you know? Well I'm asking that you guys keep me in your good thoughts and prayers b/c my auntie was in a car accident yesterday. She was driving on the freeway and hit a couple cars and a truck and a wall before the car finally stopped turns out she'd had a seizure while driving and her two oldest kids were in the car with her. The scary thing is that she had a seizure recently at work, went to the doctor had all types of tests and they still don't know what's wrong with her so if you could send a few prayers my way or even good thoughts, they'd be much appreciated.

Thnx, ash

Sorry 2 hear that Ashley. Well u have my thoughts and prayers for your family. Hope she gets better soon.

yea, miss ashley. Thats got 2 be hard on your family. I have no doubt in my mind, that it's going to be ok. Just continue to support her as much as you can, because I know she was shaken up pretty badly after that experience...

You and your aunt are both in my thoughts & prayers sweets...

love & light,

cookies