JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

My dad has some medical tests. So some prayer back up would be nice. I also have some things going on with the transition of me taking over my store, a show i'm working on and trying 2 get off the ground, and i have a friend who is having some problems. I'll keep it all general...but some prayers on all of this is greatly appricated...none of it is 2 serious.

mos definately AJ... sounds like all you need is that motivation tho, and self~assurance that u can juggle everything on your plate... You got it, I have no doubt in my mind... :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

I just got some disturbing news 2day. One of the people who works for my company...but at another store, got a call from her mother 2day, saying she found her (my kinda co-worker's) husband slumped over dead in his car. They are thinking it may be related 2 a drug overdose. Details are schetchy, but i can't imagin what she's going thru.' So i definitly wanna gather some prayer shoulders 2 give understanding and comfort 2 the family.

Hey y'all I finally got a job after looking for one for quite a few months, I'm gonna be working at the boardwalk in my town, once again I want to thank everyone for supporting :1-cool:

Congratz!! Yesterday waz actually my 1st day of being the Store Manager at work. I'm at the top of the foodchain...and it feels really good. I got alot of changes and new ideas on the horizon that whild maximize business. It's nothing less than a miracle when u see something like this come 2 pass.

Congrats to both of you!

Oh, and the thing about my teacher: Her husband has some kind of tropicel decees. To survive he has to take medicine for the rest of his life. But that way he can just live a normal life. So it turned out okay.

That's good to hear, glad everything turned out alright!

hey y'all my family/friends are havin some problems right now and if u could keep us in your thoughts that would be cool

my dad cracked his tooth last week biting on a chocolate chip. the dentist says he's never seen a person crack a perfectly healthy tooth from top to bottom (completely cracked) ever before. my dad is having his tooth pulled tomorrow. our dental insurance only covers the tooth pulling, but doesn't cover drilling a post into his jaw and placing a fake tooth in there. that will cost our family $4,000. we're not a rich family at all, money is always kinda short and this will just add on to the list of bills to pay off. meanwhile, my dad who runs his own mechanic shop will either be at home resting while other people try to run it or he'll be in pain trying to work on cars during the day. if u could keep a healthy speedy recovery for my dad and some luck paying off bills in your thoughts i would appreciate it. thanx y'all

thanx AJ, i appreciate it man.

i forgot to mention my friend's problem. he had unprotected sex and got this girl pregnant. well she said she wanted to get an abortion but then she told her parents (a questionable move) and they dont want her to get one. he's only 17 and as u can imagine theres a lot of things running through his mind. i think he's pretty stupid for not using protection but i cant imagine what hes thinking about day and night and how he finds a way to go to sleep. keep him in your prayers if u want, if u think he's stupid and doesnt deserve it then i dont blame u haha.