JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

here's some lyrics that really express how i feel about girls and relationships:

"Listen homeboys dont mean to bust your bubble

But girls of the world aint nothin but trouble!

So next time a girl gives you the play

Just remember my rhymes and get the hell away!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sorry that obviously wasnt appropriate since all the of the girls you guys have been talkin about arent those kinds of girls.... but too many of them out there are that kind.... pisses me off

haha, well really that's been the anthem of my life before i met krystle in 2002 and basically everytime my ego tried to keep me away from her over the last couple years

• 5 weeks later...

Today, my dog Putter aka Putt Putt, was put to sleep. The reason why he was put to sleep was because he bit me a couple of weeks ago, and I had to get stitches. I didn't mind, losing a friend hurt a lot more. He also bit my brother a couple of years ago. The thing is Putter wasn't a vicious dog or anything, he was actually a very loving dog. I miss him a lot, and so does my family. I just wish he didn't have to die, he was a great dog, and a great friend. I guess Life Goes On, like 2pac once said.

Edited by bart5

I'm sorry 2 hear that. I know all 2 well how that goes. U gotta be thankful for the times u had 2gether and cherish those memories. My heart and prayers go out 2 your situation, man.

I'm sorry 2 hear that. I know all 2 well how that goes. U gotta be thankful for the times u had 2gether and cherish those memories. My heart and prayers go out 2 your situation, man.

Thanks AJ, I appreciate it a lot. I am definitely thankful for the time I spent with him, and the blessing it was to have him as a friend.

Edited by bart5

Today, my dog Putter aka Putt Putt, was put to sleep. The reason why he was put to sleep was because he bit me a couple of weeks ago, and I had to get stitches. I didn't mind, losing a friend hurt a lot more. He also bit my brother a couple of years ago. The thing is Putter wasn't a vicious dog or anything, he was actually a very loving dog. I miss him a lot, and so does my family. I just wish he didn't have to die, he was a great dog, and a great friend. I guess Life Goes On, like 2pac once said.

you dont even know how much i can relate to that. my dog was put to sleep about 4 years ago on Christmas day because he bit my dad really bad. it was a bunch of things that led up to it, but basically he had bone growth problems and seizures, and then he started becoming disobedient and biting people.... so we put him to sleep. i wanted to keep him so bad.... he was the most beautiful dog i could ever want, and i still miss him and get watery eyes when i think of him today. stay up, life will go on, and maybe some day when you get older you can own your own dog.

One thing that helps u get over a lost dog is getting a new one. I remember feeling that i wazn't ready and had feelings of guilt if i would have (which is actually kinda silly). But then i thought, if i have the resources 2 make a dog's life better (shelter, food, and attention), i would be doing an injustice 2 not take another one in...especially since so many die every day in SPCA's all around the world. In the end, i felt 100 times better and it helped distract the me from the pain and loss.

Yeah, I'm planning on getting another dog sometime when I get older. I love dogs. I just wish Putter was still here, but I know it was God's plan for him to go. Thanks for the replies ya'll.

My cousin Adam is currently in the army, he did a deal where they pay for his college, and he gives them 4 years of service, he's either 2 or 3 years in, and he's going to be shipped off to Iraq. Its either this month, or in a couple of months. So keep him in your thoughts.

surely man, he'll be

Someone sent me and e-mail with this prayer in it. It's written in a way that it can apply 2 anyone in any situation. I just thought i'd post it here.

----------

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.....

I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.

And It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak... Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others. I pray for those that don't believe.

But I thank you that I believe. I believe that God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met. I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees

it.

God

I love you and I need you, please come into my heart.

Thanks for that post AJ, definately something to touch the soul

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I just wanted to let my JJFP.com fam know that I've been away for a lil' while 'cause I was in the hospital for the last week with an infection in my back, I'm basically back to full strength again, I'd say the experience I had there has made more humble and patient with the way I approach things in life, I'm very thankful for the lil' things in life that I sometimes I take for granted that I'm able to do at home everyday that I couldn't do, it's like that JJFP song "There Ain't No Place Like Home" my peeps kept me strong though, love really is powerful, hope everything's going well with y'all, I always got the JJFP.com fam in thoughts, one love