JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

If Jeff had gone with acting....

sonic1988

Columbia would've released Jeff's album and it would've sold as much as "Big Willie Style" if Jeff became a famous actor like Will :kekeke:

No... he doesnt have enough acting talent and he doesnt have the obvious charisma that is needed to play parts like the one Martin Lawrence did... If he would have gone acting, he wouldnt be as big as Will whatever..

I bet a dollar that AJ is gonna come here and say that Jeff is a fantastic actor etc...

If Jeff had gone with acting like Will did, do you think they would have made some buddy action movie or something, do you think Jeff could have been put in place of Martin Lawerence in Bad Boys?

any thoughts on this?

lol. i dont know abt that now. Im sittin here tryna 'picture' jeff in an action movie, and i just can't see it happenin in my mind! lol

peace,

cookie

Yeah that's the thing, Jazzy didn't work at it, Will wasn't really that good of an actor when he first was on FPOBA but he worked at it while Jeff stayed focused with music, acting wasn't Jeff's interest but if it was I bet he could've been an A-List actor just like Will, who worked himself from the bottom to the top since FPOBA 'cause he worked hard enough to...

Well who in '90 when Will was starting FPOBA would've thought that Will'd pull off Ali a decade later, especially when he was real skinny then, who knows maybe Jeff could've buffed up too :kekeke:

Edited by bigted