JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New album might come out by christmas

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]"I have an album coming for Christmas, which I haven't compiled yet, but I have about 40 songs so far. The technology of making music today is ridiculous. I just programmed the music, laid the vocals, mixed the record and burned a CD on my laptop in my hotel room. I am like 'Wow!' that it has come to a point with technology that I was mixing a song with my headphones on the plane flying back here."[/quote]

DROP A DOUBLE ALBUM WILL!! :call:

That was a cool interview. A worldwide hip-hop album? That would be extremely crazy... and unique. I seriously doubt a lot of these wack rappers today would even dream about a concept like that.

I hope Will starts to do more serious movies sooner rather than later. I want to see him win an Oscar!

Can't wait for the album to come out this Christmas.

[quote=KevTastic,Jul 11 2004, 01:12 PM]What an Xmas prezzie this'll be for us then.

December will come around in no time at all. Can't wait.[/quote]
I'm kinda thinkin of enjoyin the summer at the moment..
so, i'm not really waitin 4 december coz none of y'all know how winter is like down here..but i'm gonna be warmed up with some new songs from the real Big Willy

Six months ain't that long???? well, i have a feeling that it might be dropped out in Januay..I hope i'm wrong..thanks 4 the info..
P.S.I had trouble opening the damn page

[quote=WildWildWillennium,Jul 11 2004, 07:02 PM]DROP A DOUBLE ALBUM WILL!! :call:[/quote]
Let's not get carried away...only if every track is that good. No fillers or soundtrack songs!!

• Admin
[quote=fan 4ever,Jul 12 2004, 12:24 AM]thanx man!!...looks like i know what the get myself for x-mas... :action:
Oh and Tim, was dis the huuuuge news y'all were talking about?
Seems like Will just messed up your suprise huh... :nana:[/quote]
theres more to come :thumb:

• Admin
[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jul 12 2004, 12:26 AM][quote=WildWildWillennium,Jul 11 2004, 07:02 PM] DROP A DOUBLE ALBUM WILL!! :call:[/quote]
Let's not get carried away...only if every track is that good. No fillers or soundtrack songs!! [/quote]
if wills gonna record 40 traxs..and still recording more now..i think he should release a double album! we've only had one album in 5 years..so why not? of course im expecting the traxs to be quality..which im sure most of em are...

i just had a thought..image one album was a jjfp album with every track produced by jeff..and the other was will and all other producers..now that it'd be dope :dj:

[quote=Hero1,Jul 12 2004, 07:17 AM][quote=fan 4ever,Jul 12 2004, 12:24 AM] thanx man!!...looks like i know what the get myself for x-mas... :action:
Oh and Tim, was dis the huuuuge news y'all were talking about?
Seems like Will just messed up your suprise huh... :nana:[/quote]
theres more to come :thumb: [/quote]
aight man...then surprise us man..give us the news... :bounce: