JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

When does the Party Starter Video Premiere?

Hero1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WORD UP! THIS IS GONNA BE COLD STUPID ON THE SERIOUS TIP!

Amazing place for a premiere, looks like it's gonna be a late night for us UK'ers... anyone planning to upload? I don't have mtv! It'd be dope if someone could get it up here :2thumbs:

yeah ... if i catch it so late cuz where i live will be around four on the morning lol

but the bigger problem comes where i show the link ?!? we all know why ...

Great news, I've never heard of a video premiering during an awards show before, that's pretty sweet, at least they are premiering it in a big way, this should definitely boost sales, I can't wait!

i can not wait to see it. my dreams have come true. but just in case any1 misses it can some1 up it? :dope:  :thud:  :mygod:  :hail:

It'll air on MTV a lot during the week so there is no reason that you should miss it. I'm definitely going to record this!! :dope: :word:

Yeah, is there going to be like a break in the show, where they put the video up on the big screen on stage, and the viewers at home see it, that would be awesome, I don't think that's ever been done before, in the game 20 years, and he's still pulling off something new, simply amazing.

Yeah, is there going to be like a break in the show, where they put the video up on the big screen on stage, and the viewers at home see it, that would be awesome, I don't think that's ever been done before, in the game 20 years, and he's still pulling off something new, simply amazing.

:word: Yeah this is gonna be big!!