JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEXT 2PAC ALBUM WILL BE THE LAST

I think because Pac is not with us anymore then somebody like eminem can't ruin his legacy, but had he still been alive and had a new album produced by eminem then he could have ruined his legacy

people will always remember pac from when he was alive

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legacy is how someone is remembered after they pass on. Since 2Pac is gone...this Loyal To The Game album IS his legacy. This is one of the last albums we'll have from him, and this is leaving a bitter taste in the mouths of people starving 4 his real style. Eminem's beats are NOT his style and G-Unit rapping on his trax is NOT his style. How can u say that this is what he would have wanted if u are familiar with the work he did when he waz alive. Loyal To The Game can't stand up against any of his first 4 or 5 albums....or even the other doctored albums.

Yo man. That's awesome. Hey, do you have these old DU tracks:

1.Same Song

2.The Way We Swing [remix]

3.The DFLO Shuttle

4.Family of The Underground

5.Wussup Wit The Luv

If you do, would you please share them with me? I have been trying for a long time to get these 5 tracks. Thanks.

"Same Song" and "The Way We Swing (Remix)" are on the DU album "This Is An E.P. Release." It's not hard 2 find, u can find it on ebay pretty often. Besides, "Same Song" is on the Tupac Resurrection album, isn't it? "The DFLO Shuttle" and "Family of The Underground" are on their 2nd full length album "Sons of P"...again, not that rare online. I'm not sure where "Wussup Wit The Luv" is from, but it's on their greatest hits album "Playwhatchulike."

Guest lambertj3

aj you know how funny you are with that garbage :hilarious: THAT IS YOUR OPINION ! AND YES MY OPINION IS RESPECTABLE. U ARE PROBABLY A NICE PERSON BUT YOU MUST HAVE BEEN DRUNK WHEN U WROTE THAT. :hilarious:

hey lambert, check urself real quick. callin people's opinions garbage and sayin they were drunk could warrant a warning

Yeah.. I dont think someone who never even talks about JJFP and thinks that Eminem is a better lyricist + says that 50 Cent is good should comment AJs taste...

lambert, you should start talkin about JJFP on the forums, not only 50 Cent, Eminem and you name it... remember that you said my music taste was ****? Well, if you think JJFP is ****, tell me what you are doin here.. :kool:

• Members

hey lambert, check urself real quick. callin people's opinions garbage and sayin they were drunk could warrant a warning

Yeah.. I dont think someone who never even talks about JJFP and thinks that Eminem is a better lyricist + says that 50 Cent is good should comment AJs taste...

lambert, you should start talkin about JJFP on the forums, not only 50 Cent, Eminem and you name it... remember that you said my music taste was ****? Well, if you think JJFP is ****, tell me what you are doin here.. :kool:

:ditto:

lambert, why do u always end up taking these posts 2 a level nobody wants 2 take them. People's opinions never bug me or start fights. Me and Tim talk about music, and why we love alot of the same things, we also don't have the same tastes when it comes 2 certain artists. However, we respect each others opinions and never challenge each other. However, u come in here laughing off everything i say, but never prove me wrong.

If u can tell my how Loyal To The Game stands up 2 his first 4 or 5 albums, i'll respect it. If u can tell me how Eminem and G-Unit fit in2 the same category has Method Man, Redman, Mac Mall, E-40, and so on, then i'll consider your reasoning behind thinking Loyal To The Game is something 2pac would actually put out. Instead of laughing at the knowledge i'm dropping, why don't u try 2 prove it wrong. Cuz so far, u are talking big but u aren't saying anything. This has been how u come at people 4 months, yet u never show u have a true respect 4 Hip-Hop or any knowledge on it's true history. I'm sick of wasting seconds of my life to tell u that u are a fool.

• Members

I was so shocked when I saw 50 Cent on Loyal To The Game. He's such a terrible rapper and I'll NEVER understand how he became so popular. But I have to say Eminem's version of Runnin' is amazing. There was a HORRIBLE remix released as a single in the UK in 1998. :poke:

And does anyone know if there's any plans to release more unreleased Notorious B.I.G material? I remember seeing an album by him called "Duets" on some release schedule, but it never came out.

Come on lambert, you should see that a lot of us here don't like 50 Cent, deal with it man, any artist that gets criticism on this forum besides JJFP you have to deal with.

btw, speaking of 2Pac, I saw an advertisement on MTV2 about a new Outlawz album in stores now, did anyone hear it yet? I wish they blew up instead of G Unit in my opinion 'cause they have some talent.

• Members

Okay Lambert. I like Eminem and I like 50 Cent too. But there is no denying that they destroyed Pac's image as well as his album. If you having been a big fan of 2 Pac for a while, you would certainly admit that it is reality, irrespective of being a Shady crew fan.