Jonny 5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this board should have a respectable pulse when "TROTM" drops in March

smoking is bad for you... just do spacecakes :2thumbs:

haha we are so offtopic but it's all good

alcohol is bad for your liver and kidneys, so what do u say to that? btw what are spacecakes? some obscene pills or something?

Spacecake is a cake which delivers the same effect, often produced with canabis. How do I know that? I'm dutch.

smoking is bad for you... just do spacecakes :2thumbs:

haha we are so offtopic but it's all good

alcohol is bad for your liver and kidneys, so what do u say to that? btw what are spacecakes? some obscene pills or something?

Spacecake is a cake which delivers the same effect, often produced with canabis. How do I know that? I'm dutch.

:3-laugh3:

yummy cake sounds good. yeah theres all kinds of pot food u can find out there, cookies, brownies, etc.. never tried one

and just to put some perspective on this, yesterday was the first time i smoked in 2 weeks. on average i do it once a week. so its not like i toke everyday.

Edited by WesSyde

well i dont drink partly because ive never been introduced to it. also theres a lot of people who say their parents became alcoholics and it ruined their life. alcohol is not as easy for me to get as for instance cigarettes or weed. ive never been drunk before, so i dont really know what im missing i guess lol. i probably wont get into drinking at all until next year when im in college. i figure mary jane can keep me company enough for now lol

• 9 years later...

yeah 2006 was a soul searching year for me but i feel i've come full circle since then, accomplishing some things and trying to stay positive, in 2015 i put out my hip hop album starting over on youtube, now the quality of audio ain't perfect since it's recorded on my laptop but pay attention to my lyrics, they tell my life story:

yesterday i reconnected with my main mc potna of high school after 12+ years on facebook after losing contact, hoping that friendship could pick right up strong again now, he gave me the nickname bigted when i started rapping at 15 years old in 2000 btw

-now chuck d, dmc, and mc hammer all follow me on twitter, i was chatting with chuck d on the public enemy board back in the mid 2000s, kel spencer replies back to my tweets once in awhile, i always tweet jeff but he hasn't followed me yet but i appreciate him answering my question on that jjfp video interview, wish will'd start a tweet page

-over the last few years i been mostly listening to classic hip hop albums and other genres but a few recent rappers have caught my attention like The Game, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Lecrae, Chamillionaire, and Chance The Rapper(just listened to his Coloring Book album yesterday, truely amazing)

-i've been trying to find myself spirtually more over the past year or so by reading books by Joel Osteen and Dr. Charles Stanley, it has helped me in dealing with my father's dementia and my mom rehabbing her broken leg, staying patient is a virtue...

-as far as my romantic life goes a girl that i was close friends with since high school that i had strong feelings for ended up getting pregnant 2 years ago and we haven't really talked since but i always pray for her and know that in due time we'll be on better terms, once in awhile her younger sister emails me, i have love for her too but we're just friends although if she wanted to be with me I wouldn't mind either, she works a lot though so we don't really have much time to kick it, it's like that song by JJFP "caught in the middle"(love n life) also listen to my song "intellectual girl 2015" it explains my journey to find love but I try to stay patient and know that one day I'll find the love of my life, everything has to fall into place...