JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know why but i feel better right now YEAHHHHH :3-laugh3: thanks Schnazz !

And what are you thanking me for?

well i was just gonna make some upgrades and stuff and keep it on the top :wiggle: but now it 's the damn fun :1-say-yes:

oh and 1 thing for Chief (..again ) : muhahahah

peace :)

• Admin

Hey Fresh, remember when you sabotaged about a 100g worth of my stuff? You seem to be missing about a mil worth of stuff now... what do ya spose happened?

ooooopss :rofl: and damn but no bad feeling , it's ok ,not like when Tim attack me , he could't take anything from me but :damnyou:

I was only a few hundred away from defeating you back then.. until others sabotaged my armory.. but we'll see who has the last laugh.. every1 lets bring freshfromsofia to his knees! just the way chief likes it...

sorry couldnt resist..

lol, like one day depreciates the value of the gold that much. it doesnt matter this time around what y'all say cuz i dont care about the smack talk, im not even a contender in the game. im out in the real world making the real gold and havin the best time of my life right now so i dont really care about my internet game status right now, so feel free to ridicule me because the comments wont affect me the way they used to.

Sad thing is that I, and I assume Schnazz as well are out in the real world, making loot... pimpin' like K. Smith... (I had to put that in there), and we're still dominating you. :rofl:

Sad excuse.

well here's the thing, i have this thing called school too. oh, and also my work isnt the kind where u sit at an office and go on the JJFP forum to play army games. and then when i do have free time, i'm the one who's out with my friends pimpin it like K. Smith on all the ladies instead of on the internet. but it's all good, i had fun with the army game the first time, just no reason for me to stress out about it right now when ive got better things goin on

oh and chief i noticed the same thing u did about losing mercenaries, i lost about 40 outta nowhere :shrug:

lol, like one day depreciates the value of the gold that much. it doesnt matter this time around what y'all say cuz i dont care about the smack talk, im not even a contender in the game. im out in the real world making the real gold and havin the best time of my life right now so i dont really care about my internet game status right now, so feel free to ridicule me because the comments wont affect me the way they used to.

Sad thing is that I, and I assume Schnazz as well are out in the real world, making loot... pimpin' like K. Smith... (I had to put that in there), and we're still dominating you. :rofl:

Sad excuse.

well here's the thing, i have this thing called school too. oh, and also my work isnt the kind where u sit at an office and go on the JJFP forum to play army games. and then when i do have free time, i'm the one who's out with my friends pimpin it like K. Smith on all the ladies instead of on the internet. but it's all good, i had fun with the army game the first time, just no reason for me to stress out about it right now when ive got better things goin on

oh and chief i noticed the same thing u did about losing mercenaries, i lost about 40 outta nowhere :shrug:

lol Wes gettin fumin! I'm like you tho Wes, I ain't got time for this right now man cos with stuff like this, if I play - I play to win, so that's why I'm keeping the hell away :lol:

• Admin

Sad excuse.

lol Wes gettin fumin! I'm like you tho Wes, I ain't got time for this right now man cos with stuff like this, if I play - I play to win, so that's why I'm keeping the hell away :lol:

Come on Jonny you'd be too drunk to win! all in with 55 first to act..please! :3-laugh3:

lol well for me its funner. time goes by faster when you're out doin stuff than bein on the computer in the house all the time and it makes you less lazy too. im the type of person that if i stay on the computer all the time i start to get really lazy so id rather be out somewhere and now that its my senior year in HS every1 wants to hang out and stuff so thats what id rather do

Sad excuse.

Come on Jonny you'd be too drunk to win! all in with 55 first to act..please! :3-laugh3:

hahahahaha, haven't played poker for weeks tim, and you know exactly why that is!, no need to discuss that here though :kool:

Hey Fresh, remember when you sabotaged about a 100g worth of my stuff? You seem to be missing about a mil worth of stuff now... what do ya spose happened?

ooooopss :rofl: and damn but no bad feeling , it's ok ,not like when Tim attack me , he could't take anything from me but :damnyou:

I was only a few hundred away from defeating you back then.. until others sabotaged my armory.. but we'll see who has the last laugh..

man i am not talking about that :shifty: just we were from one clan thing and when u saw i got like 100 000 : ''oh ok this is the moment ' hah

I was only a few hundred away from defeating you back then.. until others sabotaged my armory.. but we'll see who has the last laugh..

man i am not talking about that :shifty: just we were from one clan thing and when u saw i got like 100 000 : ''oh ok this is the moment ' hah

See where your treachery gets you tim? You deserve your 6th place ranking! :rofl:

For anyone who wants to play, or those who started but have a low rank, now's the perfect time to start playing. There's a lot of folks with a lot of money and no defenses (~cough~fresh~cough~). With their money, you'll be able to upgrade quick and become competitive.