JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you guys ever give it a rest: continuously deceiving and manipulating... It's no surprise that people like you and Schnazz always seem to team up... birds of a feather after all... This game will end just like the others though... With you two losing. We've all gotten used to it... It shouldn't come as a surprise. :wiggle:

Hmmm... losing? Not at all how the score board looks right now.

I just fried my computer, losing what looks to be all of the hardware and most of my data, including about 3 months worth of work. I'm gonna be too busy rebuilding to continue with the game, so I'm out.

That's rough man. You're a programer and you didn't have that work backed up? I merely do website design on the side and I have 2 external hard drives, a laptop external harddrive, 3 usb keys, a bunch of compact flash cards, a zip drive, and a whole bunch of DVDs... (incidentally, Circuit City had 50 blank DVD + Rs on sale for 9.99 on Saturday) I'm sorta paranoid about losing work. Sorry to hear that you lost all of your work. What exactly happened to your computer?

That's rough man. You're a programer and you didn't have that work backed up? I merely do website design on the side and I have 2 external hard drives, a laptop external harddrive, 3 usb keys, a bunch of compact flash cards, a zip drive, and a whole bunch of DVDs... (incidentally, Circuit City had 50 blank DVD + Rs on sale for 9.99 on Saturday) I'm sorta paranoid about losing work. Sorry to hear that you lost all of your work. What exactly happened to your computer?

WuHu! I pulled my hard drives and I was able to recover one of them, so I have my project back! I'm still out about a terabyte of data... but I'm very happy right now.

For my backups I copy my files to another drive on my computer. This has always been good in the past because I never had everything in a system die at the same time, just a component or two. But last night I dumped a glass of water on my computer shorting out a whole lot of everything. It's never a fun night when you hear and smell electronics frying. Though this has made me much more paranoid, so in addition to a new computer, I'm building a file server today.

WuHu! I pulled my hard drives and I was able to recover one of them, so I have my project back! I'm still out about a terabyte of data... but I'm very happy right now.

For my backups I copy my files to another drive on my computer. This has always been good in the past because I never had everything in a system die at the same time, just a component or two. But last night I dumped a glass of water on my computer shorting out a whole lot of everything. It's never a fun night when you hear and smell electronics frying. Though this has made me much more paranoid, so in addition to a new computer, I'm building a file server today.

A NAS would work well. A little slow if you're dealing with large files... video, uncompressed audio, or games, but it's great for those who may be paranoid and an excellent way to back up and access data from multiple computers.

well code red is ranked `1 and 2 so all is right with the world..

Personally, I'm surprised that before Schnazz left, he didn't give Chief his money... Then again, that simply reflects the sort of leader he is. He doesn't even trust his own clan mates... We on the other hand, have people giving us money who aren't even in our clan. Go figure...

well code red is ranked `1 and 2 so all is right with the world..

Personally, I'm surprised that before Schnazz left, he didn't give Chief his money... Then again, that simply reflects the sort of leader he is. He doesn't even trust his own clan mates... We on the other hand, have people giving us money who aren't even in our clan. Go figure...

Yes yes, I was too distraught over my computer death to think of Chief and this game, my bad.

Chief.... Sabotage score is

2^SpyLevel * (Sum of spy values for spy equipment - see note 1 below) * (Total Spies - Spies Sent + 1)

Sentury Score

(2^SpyLevel * (Randomly distribute sentury equipment scores - see note 2 below)) + Sabotage Equipment Score

If Sabotage score is greater than sentury score, you kill the equipment

Note 1 - If you send two spys, this is the spy value of your best and second best equipment added together. If you send 3, it's the sum of your 3 best equipment values.

Note 2 - Your sentury's have to defend all of your equipment. So, if you have 1 sentury with 1 sentury item defending 2 equipment items, one of them is undefended, meaning that they can be sabotaged by anything (roughly). If you have 6 sentury's with 6 sentury items defending 3 equipment items, then each item has 2 guys, so this value is 2 times the score of your sentury item.

The thing that I think killed sabotage in this version, and what I abused to get Fresh's equipment, is the last part, Total Spies - Spies Sent + 1. That made it VERY easy for anyone with out money to sabotage.