JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

Max, right about now you must be pretty bummed with your recruiting efforts. While Chief was able to bring two of the strongest players into Tea Bagging Ninja Crackers, you've only been able to get Tim and Luigie, who are now holding the incredible positions of sixth and seventh.

Lol, it's all good. The fact that three of the top 4 strongest people in the game had to join together to beat me, Tim and Luigie says enough right there... Lol, sad. Not only that, but you guys waited until you saw who the strongest were so that you could team up... Lol, comedy. Tim, Luigie, and I teamed up when the game was far from determined... Why? Because we have heart, class and we value hard work.

And even with all of that, I was able to take 337131 of your boy's money. 95% of what he had at the time, and that's with both you and chief sabotaging me... Some clan... No wonder you have clan envy. Code Red forever. That is all.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, it's all good. The fact that three of the top 4 strongest people in the game had to join together to beat me, Tim and Luigie says enough right there... Lol, sad. Not only that, but you guys waited until you saw who the strongest were so that you could team up... Lol, comedy. Tim, Luigie, and I teamed up when the game was far from determined... Why? Because we have heart, class and we value hard work.

And even with all of that, I was able to take 337131 of your boy's money. 95% of what he had at the time, and that's with both you and chief sabotaging me... Some clan... No wonder you have clan envy. Code Red forever. That is all.

Ahahahaha, you're too funny Max. Heart? Class? Hard work? Tell me, was stabbing your fellow clans members in the back heart or class? Code Red forever? Hahahaha, kinda like how well TDH lasted?

When it comes to our clan, there was no waiting to see who the strongest would be. It was given, the moment the game started, that Chief, Fresh, and I would be the best players in the game. I can't speak for Chief or Fresh, but I joined the Tea Bagging Ninja Crackers because I want to be associated with the best, you flatter yourself by thinking it had anything to do with you. Every member of our clan is, by himself, better then the entire Code Red team. Though, that really isn't saying much.

You seem to be awfully proud of that 300 grand you snatched. Of course you don't mention how you lost that much in destroyed gear. I suppose that's a lot of loot for you and your kind. But when ya got a couple thousand soldiers in your clan, 300 thousand's nothen. That's how we roll, straight pentagon bitch.

Ahahahaha, you're too funny Max. Heart? Class? Hard work? Tell me, was stabbing your fellow clans members in the back heart or class? Code Red forever? Hahahaha, kinda like how well TDH lasted?

When it comes to our clan, there was no waiting to see who the strongest would be. It was given, the moment the game started, that Chief, Fresh, and I would be the best players in the game. I can't speak for Chief or Fresh, but I joined the Tea Bagging Ninja Crackers because I want to be associated with the best, you flatter yourself by thinking it had anything to do with you. Every member of our clan is, by himself, better then the entire Code Red team. Though, that really isn't saying much.

You seem to be awfully proud of that 300 grand you snatched. Of course you don't mention how you lost that much in destroyed gear. I suppose that's a lot of loot for you and your kind. But when ya got a couple thousand soldiers in your clan, 300 thousand's nothen. That's how we roll, straight pentagon bitch.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Well we broke up the clan because only 10 people or so were playing. When you have 6 people in your clan attacking the other 4 people, its not fair. Here is a pm from Tim to me asking me to make a clan and his reasoning behind it:

how about you and me team up and make a clan.. i dont think ya need more than 2 players in a clan since only 10 are playing... just think of a name and start it and then invite me..

As for your clan... You say that every member is, by himself, better than the entire Code Red team, yet you needed to form a clan to protect eachother and beat Code Red? Lol. Seems suspicious to me. Especially when one considers how easily you let me just take Fresh's money earlier.

Also, you state that you wanted to be associated with the best, and that you, Fresh, and Chief were destined to be the best from the get go... However, that's not what you said at the beginning when you asked me to start a clan and have you as a member, but I'm not surprised. You deceive and manipulate...

Edited by MaxFly

I'll be moving up the rankings shortly.. you peaked too early schnazz..and it aint the first time according to your girlfriend..

Ouch...

I'll be moving up the rankings shortly.. you peaked too early schnazz..and it aint the first time according to your girlfriend..

Glad to see you're finally talking to your mom again.

Predictable... Even your comebacks are unoriginal. How surprising.

• Admin

schnazz your army will soon revolt..why would they want to support a tyrant who doesn't even bother to train them.. they are sick of being treated like a piece of meat.. nothin but a number to you.. I hear many of them are unhappy and would rather be fighting for a worthy cause in the code red clan.. Doesn't surprise me..

schnazz your army will soon revolt..why would they want to support a tyrant who doesn't even bother to train them.. they are sick of being treated like a piece of meat.. nothin but a number to you.. I hear many of them are unhappy and would rather be fighting for a worthy cause in the code red clan.. Doesn't surprise me..

My troops are military men, the don't need any of that liberal touchy-feely crap that you're peddling! They're soldiers, they fight, that's the beginning and end of it. Perhaps if you didn't mother your troops so much, you'd you'd be slightly above 6th place.

Edited by Schnazz

same rhetoric from the bloody plugs.....different time

Don't you guys ever give it a rest: continuously deceiving and manipulating... It's no surprise that people like you and Schnazz always seem to team up... birds of a feather after all... This game will end just like the others though... With you two losing. We've all gotten used to it... It shouldn't come as a surprise. :wiggle:

I was curious about what went on with the fall of TDH, so I sent Tim a pm...

Hey man, what really happened with TDH?

D was getting real upset with the clan, he didn't like that I let fresh from sophia in it, said he had enough of it and was gonna start his own clan. The way he put it, unless I killed the clan completely and joined him, we was going to do nothing but spend the rest of the game attacking and sabotaging me. So what could I do? I killed the clan and joined him, but now he's attacking me anyway and I'm pretty sure he's the one who sabotaged all of my weapons and armor. Man, I'm starting to really hate him. And he's ugly too. Did you ever see his pictures in faces behind the post? The kid is just straight ugly.

Doesn't surprise me much, Max bullying Tim and then turning on him. Luigie, you better watch your back over in that "clan", they'll kill you just as soon as look at you.

Edited by Schnazz