JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

go ahead and keep spewing your propoganda sir....your uppance will come...

Haha, do I have to remind everyone of what happened when we played this game last time? You whimped out because you couldn't hang with the rest of us, transfered all of your weapons and money to Schnazz, and then the two of you tried to manipulate the game, saying that Schnazz had some plan to demolish all of us. Do you really want to accuse others of spreading propaganda? To top it off, you two were horrible actors. You teamed up because you were both too weak and too scared to do battle the old fashioned way, with honesty and valor. Instead you peddled lies. Now we've started a new game, but nothing has changed... You both found yourselves weak and insignificant again, and have now teamed up in hopes of hiding your insecurities, again. The sad thing is that the game will end in the same fashion it did last time. Good times.

I was curious about what went on with the fall of TDH, so I sent Tim a pm...

Hey man, what really happened with TDH?

D was getting real upset with the clan, he didn't like that I let fresh from sophia in it, said he had enough of it and was gonna start his own clan. The way he put it, unless I killed the clan completely and joined him, we was going to do nothing but spend the rest of the game attacking and sabotaging me. So what could I do? I killed the clan and joined him, but now he's attacking me anyway and I'm pretty sure he's the one who sabotaged all of my weapons and armor. Man, I'm starting to really hate him. And he's ugly too. Did you ever see his pictures in faces behind the post? The kid is just straight ugly.

Doesn't surprise me much, Max bullying Tim and then turning on him. Luigie, you better watch your back over in that "clan", they'll kill you just as soon as look at you.

Hahaha, more propoganda from Schnazz. How surprising...

Here is a real message from Schnazz entitled "Clan?" dated Aug 24 2006 and sent at 07:11 PM eastern standard time.

You need to start a clan, I need one to join besides Hero's and Princes. :)

Doesn't sound like someone who wanted to assocciate with the best... Really, it sounds like someone who is desperate to fit in... a hanger-on if you will. Seems like not too much has changed since Schnazz's high school days.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Manure is retiring from the competition after a highly successful campaign in which we defeated all of the opposition in what proved to be a large scale embarassment for all opponents. We unleashed utter hell, completely wiping out other armies that stood in our path.

I will finally answer the question that has been plagueing so many of you: "how come Prince attacked me but didn't appear in the players list". The answer is simple - I was so far ahead, I was 'off the scale', so to speak. Your rankings only show a small range of competitors that are within your reach. You struggled amongst the rats, while I stood, defiant, at the head of it all.

Team Manure finished on a high as undisputed victors, and so felt no need to continue ashaming members affiliated with the two other clans, or, indeed, other army generals.

Team Manure is retiring from the competition after a highly successful campaign in which we defeated all of the opposition in what proved to be a large scale embarassment for all opponents. We unleashed utter hell, completely wiping out other armies that stood in our path.

I will finally answer the question that has been plagueing so many of you: "how come Prince attacked me but didn't appear in the players list". The answer is simple - I was so far ahead, I was 'off the scale', so to speak. Your rankings only show a small range of competitors that are within your reach. You struggled amongst the rats, while I stood, defiant, at the head of it all.

Team Manure finished on a high as undisputed victors, and so felt no need to continue ashaming members affiliated with the two other clans, or, indeed, other army generals.

Well that explains it all. Didn't even know you were playing... I guess we'll have to continue without you.

sabotaging is way too easy in this game..

I agree. They made a few changes to the sabotage system, most of them kinda nice, but they introduced one key new thing into it that really threw it off.

By the way, Tim and Wes, those where some brilliant attacks on me! I had no armor, at all, yet you still couldn't take me. How very sad those attack reports where, 1,000 attack points? Man, that attack was SO last week!

Tim, I see you've recovered your 7th place standing. Does it feel good to be home?