JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

kinda figured as much

Yea, we figured you where up to no good from as soon as you applied to the clan... But it made the smack talk more interesting, and you wouldn't be able to hold your first position anyway, so it didn't matter much if we weren't attacking you.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda figured as much

Yea, we figured you where up to no good from as soon as you applied to the clan... But it made the smack talk more interesting, and you wouldn't be able to hold your first position anyway, so it didn't matter much if we weren't attacking you.

Lol... you guys sound bitter.

ok i am going on vacation...

Nice, going on vacation the day my troops and income overtake yours....

Someone has forgotten how to count...

lol, 3038 is more than 2850, I have more troops. I'm not going to share my income, but since it's based on troops, and I'm human so I get more per person, you can figure that it's significantly larger than Fresh's.

Well I spied on Fresh before he left, and he had enough money to get to a unit production of 2048 a day and about a third of the way to get to 4096 if that's possible in this game. So no, you really wouldn't have if he hadn't been saving it... The fact that he had been saving it is the only thing that gave you more troops today. In actuallity, if he hadn't been planning to leave, he'd probably be at 4096 by now... and we both know that the earning advantage that humans enjoy in this game would mean nothing when faced with that.

lol, 3038 is more than 2850, I have more troops. I'm not going to share my income, but since it's based on troops, and I'm human so I get more per person, you can figure that it's significantly larger than Fresh's.

Well I spied on Fresh before he left, and he had enough money to get to a unit production of 2048 a day and about a third of the way to get to 4096 if that's possible in this game. So no, you really wouldn't have if he hadn't been saving it... The fact that he had been saving it is the only thing that gave you more troops today. In actuallity, if he hadn't been planning to leave, he'd probably be at 4096 by now... and we both know that the earning advantage that humans enjoy in this game would mean nothing when faced with that.

Hahaha, nice lies, but I did a recon as well. Last night he could have upgraded to 1024, but he was no where near enough to get to 2048. And even if he did upgrade to 1024, my income today would have still passed his. Of course, you neglect to consider that he would have had to have sold all of his stuff to do this upgrade, he wouldn't have, he never does. That's a fundemental flaw in his strategy, he values first today more then undisputed first tomorrow.

Interesting though that you are spending more time talking up Fresh's game then yours...

Hahaha, nice lies, but I did a recon as well. Last night he could have upgraded to 1024, but he was no where near enough to get to 2048. And even if he did upgrade to 1024, my income today would have still passed his. Of course, you neglect to consider that he would have had to have sold all of his stuff to do this upgrade, he wouldn't have, he never does. That's a fundemental flaw in his strategy, he values first today more then undisputed first tomorrow.

Interesting though that you are spending more time talking up Fresh's game then yours...

I don't know what it is... Maybe the words I used were too big... Let me try again... I'll go a little slower this time, and I'll even put some math in there... Fresh and I have been working for 2 days now, both knowing that he was going on vacation. He could have and would have bought a higher unit production if he were playing for himself, and initially, he did. But there are variables... one being that we weren't sure when we were going to do the transfer and if it was worth it for him to do another unit upgrade. The math showed that we would be losing out if he did do another upgrade given the amount of time he would have to wait for his soldiers to produce that amount again. Also, you have to realize that in this game, money makes money... All of the money that he saved up could have had him at 4096 soldiers per day, or at the very least, a third to half of the way if he weren't saving it and depending on when he did the upgrade. The progression would have been immense. One more thing... He could have easily made 2048 last night. He had around 15,000,000 when I attacked him after all.

I don't know what it is... Maybe the words I used were too big... Let me try again... I'll go a little slower this time, and I'll even put some math in there... Fresh and I have been working for 2 days now, both knowing that he was going on vacation. He could have and would have bought a higher unit production if he were playing for himself, and initially, he did. But there are variables... one being that we weren't sure when we were going to do the transfer and if it was worth it for him to do another unit upgrade. The math showed that we would be losing out if he did do another upgrade given the amount of time he would have to wait for his soldiers to produce that amount again. Also, you have to realize that in this game, money makes money... All of the money that he saved up could have had him at 4096 soldiers per day, or at the very least, a third to half of the way if he weren't saving it and depending on when he did the upgrade. The progression would have been immense. One more thing... He could have easily made 2048 last night. He had around 15,000,000 when I attacked him after all.

Uh-Huh, I've been keeping a close watch on both of you, you two had no where near enough money. He didn't have 15 mil last night, he had 12,906,870. No where near enough to get to 2048, let alone 4096. And at the troop upgrade, regardless of what he did, I would be making more money.

Edited by Schnazz

Uh-Huh, I've been keeping a close watch on both of you, you two had no where near enough money. He didn't have 15 mil last night and even if he did, it wouldn't be enough to get him up to 4096 a day... No where near enough.

No you haven't. Stop lying. And yes, he did have 15 million. I would know. Also, concerning 4096, I'm talking about if he weren't saving his money and instead bought the upgrades when he was capable of affording them. He would have upgraded earlier, he would have earned more earlier, and he would have gotten to 4096 earlier or would have been well on his way.

Uh-Huh, I've been keeping a close watch on both of you, you two had no where near enough money. He didn't have 15 mil last night and even if he did, it wouldn't be enough to get him up to 4096 a day... No where near enough.

No you haven't. Stop lying. And yes, he did have 15 million. I would know. Also, concerning 4096, I'm talking about if he weren't saving his money and instead bought the upgrades when he was capable of affording them. He would have upgraded earlier, he would have earned more earlier, and he would have gotten to 4096 earlier or would have been well on his way.

lol, ok, what ever there MaxLie. How are you going to lie your way out of the fact that he's a quitter, and despite all of your scheming, you're still loosing.

lol, ok, what ever there MaxLie. How are you going to lie your way out of the fact that he's a quitter, and despite all of your scheming, you're still loosing.

Lol, he went on vacation. You sound hurt that he left your little clan. It's ok... he'll come back.