JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2 WORLDS

There really are 2 worlds in one. There's the negative world and the postive world. Some people are negative people. They look at their personal life...and the world as a whole and they see how awful things are. They point the fingure at other people and hold them accountable 4 a situation much bigger than that person. Their closed minded thinking allows them 2 think they are the only person seeing things clearly...when in fact they don't see much of anything. They spend their time trying 2 anger and upset others...trying 2 knock them down 2 a level as low as their own. Lord knows they can't feel good about themselves so they want 2 share their misery. Usually these people won't listen 2 anyone else or allow themselves 2 expand their thoughts or views.

Then there are positive people. These are the people that make the world work. They see the things wrong in their life and in this world. But they stay positive knowing it will pass...or at least get better. They come upon a hardship..and instead of living miserable and deafeated, they look forward 2 the good times on their way. They see things wrong with this world and wrong done 2 them. But rather than taking is personal all the time, they just keep pressing on and let it go. After wall, why let bitterness and living in the pass run your future?!? A negative person might say that this kind of person is disillusional 2 the real world, but that's cuz their negative thinking is so limited that it's the only way they allow themselves 2 see things. A positive thinker not only lives life 2 the fullest, but they wanna share their joy and advice with others and don't get offended when a negative person doesn't wanna hear it.

Look at your life, look at yourself. R u limiting the joy u experience in life? R u getting some kind of satisfaction by angering and annoying others? Do u have some kind of false pride that allows u 2 share your limited, deafeated, and negative thinking with others, trying 2 bring others down 2 your level?? It's time 2 examin your life and change your ways b4 u are all alone cuz all of the people u know don't want 2 be burdened by your company.

AJ,

I couldn't have said it better myself. It's all about how you want to live your life. We've all been down at some point in our lives but the measure of a person is that person's ability to get back up after they've been knocked down.

There have been times when I've been knocked down(and at times feeling like I'm knocked out) but then I have to remember that I'm here for a purpose and my life has purpose. This world and the evil in this world can beat you down.

My word of advice is simple:

You can get back up. You can do it. Don't allow anyone or anything to keep you from getting back up on your feet.

• Admin

Interesting post.. I think there are a lot more shades of grey in this world.. but I am always striving to be a more positive person.. and not let others negativity or negativity in general get me down.. and as Top Dawg said.. you can always get back up... :2thumbs:

Interesting post.. I think there are a lot more shades of grey in this world.. but I am always striving to be a more positive person.. and not let others negativity or negativity in general get me down.. and as Top Dawg said.. you can always get back up... :2thumbs:

Yeah I think so too... there is not just positive and negative, there are things between also.

great post AJ. ive always been a positive person, and that positivity got me thru a lot and im out the other side now. Only recently ive been a bit more negative in life and have been focusing on the bad things. Hopefully i'll see sence soon and pull myself together, theres no point in worrying about stuff.

I allways try to be positve, but sometimes ist had considern my familly life etc. Still I never lost it till now, in a situation I`m shure the most peopel would have given up allready. There are things that help me threw this, like a teacher who I know cares about me, like my best friend who`s allways there for me, and my girl who loves me and understands me caus she used to go threw simular things. In my life I learned how to come up for myself, still considerin what might happen to the other people I allways try to find a good way.. I try to stay positive.. I believe that it allways can get better..

I can honestly say that we do have a GREAT group of positive ppl onboard, and thas why we get along 4 the most part, because we accept each other for what we are, and coming from all walks of life, ...ive seen ppl onboard with 'negative' attitudes, but because of the level of respect we have 4 one another, ...they actually will take a moment to listen and COMPREHEND a positive word, thus... affecting them in a good way... we cool like that!...

Im pretty positive. When things get me down tho,... or just dealing with life as a single mother, it sux sometymes, and affects me in such a way that i can be not the nices person to be around, and the worst part is that only my kids have seen it... thas not good, but at least i recognized and accept my 'faults" and also know that a mixture of kids acting up and life circumstances arent such a good mix. lol. the negative side is bound to come out ... or it will build up inside...

most ppl that i meet, i clik with,.. im a TALKER but I get along with everyone I meet. its wierd too, but I love it. Sometymes, when I pick up on negative energy, i dont even mess with that person... cuz imma be myself, thas my nature... I hugg alot, blow kisses to ppl... maybe im wierd, but i would rather be myself than any negative person on the face of this earth... The best attitude to have is a positive attitude. It keeps us above our diffuculties, just knowing everything is gonna be alright.... Dont let a negative situation or negative person turn your OWN world sour or negative.. life is beautiful... even when it seems "ugly"... its only a temporary 'illusion"... whooo hoo..

enjoy life to the fullest...by just staying positive...

peace,

cookie