JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who won earlier JJFP FREESTYLE finals?

Damian

I missed so much batles:( But I'm curious who has a 1 place?

Are there a ppl which always do it ? Or some of you did that occasionally?

BTW, Jazzy Julie can't be a girl, she must be a boy, girl can't spine rhymes like she is doing:) Someone must helped her:)......... no just joking, Brakes also did some nice verses, ok, final is going on, so don't talk about it. Just answer at my questions, please:)

• Admin

wow these go back quite a few years.. I think prince one the first one..then brakes..i know I won one..atleast I think I did haha.. and then we had the potna battles with teams of two..there were a couple of those.. brakes/julie won one i think..

I think the other battles are in Lerkot's forum library, so we can see them!

yeah! thanks Lerk that is one of my fav tools here :2thumbs:

Btw when i saw the topic's name i thought it was the poll, LOL

Edited by Luigie

the "Cross-Pond Connction"? hehe

Sorry Julie I don't mean you to dissrespect you:)

Summing up:

1st potna fianl won:

Brakes/Julie & it was only the one final, you don't repeated it? I'm wondering how looks potna battles?

1st final won thePrince!

2nd fan4ever

also Tim (a.k.a Hero1) & Da Brakes, but you don't remeber who had 3rd & 4th place. Ok, but it can't! There must be some mistake. Jazzy Julie & Da Brakes are fighting in IV final, so maybe it's V final?

<cough> Schnazz <cough>

oh, did Schnazz won one final?

I see that in this competition almost always are the same persons.

BTW, I see that some of you did some really offending lyrics. How it can be that you aren't at war after JJFP Competition?:)

BTW, I see that some of you did some really offending lyrics. How it can be that you aren't at war after JJFP Competition?:)

Rap Battles are an expression of your lyrical ability, whatever happens in the battle should stay in the battle. You may go out to diss people, but the respect always stays.

Edited by Big Willie

lol yeah if u go on my myspace u can see Kel Spencer is on the contacts, he ghostwrites all my rhymes haha. Im just kiddin, no-one helps me with anythin, i used to send them to a friend before i posted them to see if they were any good but i dont even do that anymore. Its all me, plus dont be so sexist, girls can write rhymes just as good as any man, look what kbf did too.

We all know its a comp, brakes knows i dont mean any of it. Im readin his stuff and am literally laughing out loud.