JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Embarrassing moments!

PeaceAngel

Last year I got a bad case of food poisoning that I had 2 go 2 the hospital. The doctors told me 2 remove all my clothes and put on the hospital gown. Well keep it short and simple I had the same problem that WS had in the episode of FPoBA were Will had a tonsillectomy. When Will has on the gown and is trying 2 change the channel on the TV and the nurse walks in. Thats what happen 2 me expect my butt was sticking out and 2 patients saw my butt. The curtain was push a little bit back by another doctor that was talking 2 these 2 patients.

Thats mine.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright here I go:

1) I was walking to school one time with serious bed head and I didn't notice until I looked at me shadow on the wall of the school building.

2) I was in line at a store (blimpie to be exact) and I had just put MJ's Black or white on my MP3 player. I was listening to something else and it ended, all of a sudden black or white came up and I started to dance for a few seconds and the whole place stopped......... nuff said.

3) I was on vacation and I mistaked a lady for a guy (not dressed like a guy but it was from far away.)

4) I was listening to party starter and I thought that I was just moving my lips to it but I was actually rapping it and I didn't notice until I got so loud I could hear myself

5) one time my cd player fell out of my hand and the cd fell out and it landed face up and it was titled "the best of vanilla ice" (if I want to listen to ice "ice baby" nothing will stop me)

6) a few yaers ago (freshman year of highschool i'm a senior now) I had a pimple inbetween my eyebrows dead center and it kept popping so it was a bruise and all at the same time I was trying to get with this girl (nothing happened)

EDIT: about that whole PJ thing. when I see a girl wearing them it does look good on some girls and not really good on others, if this means anything, when I see a girl wearing them it sends me a message that she is relaxed and cool, not really uptight and trying to be ms. perfect. that's just me though

Edited by sonic1988

yeah PJ's are common for girls to wear where i live also. i don't see what the obsession with PJ's is cuz i don't like PJ's enough to wear them out in public. i don't have anything against the look tho. sometimes its cool to see girls relaxed cuz i know there are lots of days when i just feel like throwing on sweats and being relaxed.

Well since I dont have any control at all with my legs, I pretty much walk around like a drunk all the time and that might make me embarrased at times but normally.. everything I do that could be counted as embarrasing doesnt make feel embarrased, its just to do crazy stuff ^^

oh i got another one, it was more embarassing for my brother than for me tho. I was getting dressed in my room and i needed some trousers from the airing cupboard which is on the landing outside my bedrrom. So i decided to nip out of my room wearing just a bra and knickers, as i got to the cupboard my brother came out of his room and saw me with very little on. He screamed and ran away and hasnt been the same since, i laughed but it was kinda embarassing.

Ok guys, it's the moment you've all been waiting for - MY MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT!!! :lolsign: My story is probably the funniest one you'll ever read, so here it goes:

In the summer of 2002, I went to a summer camp with my friend Shauntay for a week. Our group went on an overnight hike to the top of a mountain. It took about 8 hours to hike there. We stopped in a meadow that was just below the peak of the mountain, which was where we were going to sleep. We left our hiking backpacks there and we hiked up to the top of the mountain. We were almost to the top, and Shauntay had to pee really badly. So we stopped and waited on the trail while she walked into the wilderness to find a place to go. A few minutes later, she came back. I had to pee too, so I asked her where she went. She showed me a dead fallen tree that had a long branch sticking out of it, and she said she used that. So I went over there and and started doing my business... then all of a sudden, the branch broke off the tree!! So I'm tumbling backwards, half naked, pee is flying everywhere, and I'm screaming my head off!! So everyone who was waiting on the trail for me to come back heard this loud crash and me screaming. Shauntay came over to see what happened, and when she saw me, she laughed so hard that she almost peed her pants. My pants and sweatshirt were soaking wet and smelled really really bad. I had scratches all over my legs cuz I hit a bunch of thorn bushes while I was tumbling down the mountain. It was terrible...... and to make matters worse, we didn't pack pajamas because our counselors told us to sleep in our clothes so we wouldn't make our hiking backpacks heavier. So I had to sleep in my very gross clothes and hike back to camp the next day wearing them! That was the worst day of my life..

Ok well there's my story. I hope you guys enjoyed it. :lolsign:

Ok guys, it's the moment you've all been waiting for - MY MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT!!! :lolsign: My story is probably the funniest one you'll ever read, so here it goes:

In the summer of 2002, I went to a summer camp with my friend Shauntay for a week. Our group went on an overnight hike to the top of a mountain. It took about 8 hours to hike there. We stopped in a meadow that was just below the peak of the mountain, which was where we were going to sleep. We left our hiking backpacks there and we hiked up to the top of the mountain. We were almost to the top, and Shauntay had to pee really badly. So we stopped and waited on the trail while she walked into the wilderness to find a place to go. A few minutes later, she came back. I had to pee too, so I asked her where she went. She showed me a dead fallen tree that had a long branch sticking out of it, and she said she used that. So I went over there and and started doing my business... then all of a sudden, the branch broke off the tree!! So I'm tumbling backwards, half naked, pee is flying everywhere, and I'm screaming my head off!! So everyone who was waiting on the trail for me to come back heard this loud crash and me screaming. Shauntay came over to see what happened, and when she saw me, she laughed so hard that she almost peed her pants. My pants and sweatshirt were soaking wet and smelled really really bad. I had scratches all over my legs cuz I hit a bunch of thorn bushes while I was tumbling down the mountain. It was terrible...... and to make matters worse, we didn't pack pajamas because our counselors told us to sleep in our clothes so we wouldn't make our hiking backpacks heavier. So I had to sleep in my very gross clothes and hike back to camp the next day wearing them! That was the worst day of my life..

Ok well there's my story. I hope you guys enjoyed it. :lolsign:

:lolsign: :rofl: :lolsign: :rofl:

Wow..Damn what a bad day :rofl:

Yeah, that was a terrible day. I remember telling myself that I would never tell anyone that story, but I have told all my friends. It's just such an entertaining story, I just had to tell it!! And all my friends reacted the same way you did, just like this: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And all my friends reacted the same way you did, just like this: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats just a nautral reaction... :rofl:

Yeah I know... anyone who doesn't laugh like that after reading a story like that is a very VERY stubborn person :lolsign:

A few years ago, I went to my (then) girlfriend's brother's wedding. I knew their parents really well, but I didn't know anyone else at the wedding, not even her brother. The reception was a far too up scale for me, very polite society. Private golf course, orchestra, the noise level was never above a polite murmur, etc... At one point during the reception, the room rather quiet, I went to take a drink of my water. About half way up it slipped out of my hand, landing on a lovely plate making quite possibly the loudest noise I've heard in my life. That caught the attention of most of the room. The glass of water was not done with it's travels though, as it bounced off of my plate and landed in my lap. Amazingly, not a drop of water spilt on my plate, it all managed to land in the vicinity of my pants' zipper. While this unfortunate situation seemed to entertain a lot of the nice folks in the room, it didn't end there. My girlfriend's mother proceeded to jump to her feet, and race over to "help" me. Apparently her idea of help was to start drying off my "zipper" region, as the entertained crowd looked on. After I managed to convince her that it would be best if I dried my self, things where starting to get back to normal, when my girls grandmother, an apparently sweet, 65 year old woman, looked over at me and said "Why're you getting red, ya having a problem?" And proceeded to not laugh, but actually cackle for a good five minutes.

I can make an impression with the best of them. :)

Edited by Schnazz

I got a new embarrassing moment yesterday.. We were playing volleyball in gym, and the ball was coming toward me, so I was going to hit it, but I missed. So it hit the wall behind me, and it bounced off the wall and hit me in the back, and I fell on the floor!! It hurt a little bit but it was hilarious! Everyone was laughing at me. :lolsign:

When I was performing 'Thank You' on stage in front of hundreds of people and at the end of the song I was doing a talking bit. I have no idea why but I said "I'd like to thank my Aunty for being there for me ever since I was a little girl"

The whole place erupted with laughter! I was quite embarrassed!