JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Embarrassing moments!

PeaceAngel

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh c'mon, are you guys too shy or something?? :lolsign: Ok fine I'll tell a couple stories. These aren't my most embarrassing moments, but they were enough to make me feel mortified. I went to school one time and I was wearing a new shirt, but I forgot to cut the tags off, so I was walking around school with all these tags dangling on my back, and no one told me about it until half the day was over!! That was sad.... Then there was the time when I was at lunch and I was talking to my friends. I was wearing pajama pants that day, and one of my friends just comes up behind me and pulls them down!! Not just a little, but down at my feet!! There were tons of people there too.. I was soo mad at her! I pulled my pants up and chased after her all the way around the school.. It was crazy!! So yeah... I have tripped on the stairs numerous times at school too, so that's all my embarrassing school stories.

my whole life is an embarassment lol, so it would take too long to type. A minor one today was when a client came in to the vets that it kinda sexy haha, every1 knows i like him so i took his surname etc and then when i went to open the door to get our of reception the other nurse was holding onto the other side so i couldnt get out. I dont think he noticed tho bcoz i pretending to look around the dog food until she let go.

Can i ask why u were wearing pj's to school lol.

Can i ask why u were wearing pj's to school lol.

I guess that's not a popular trend where you are... Lots of people wear pj pants to school here!! :lolsign:

And than you`r telling me that im just a dutch kid that doesn`t know btter :lolsign:

my whole life is an embarassment lol, so it would take too long to type.

You`r shure we arent realtives? :lolsign:

Edited by Turntable

Well i allready did start a trend with my stupid "I Wanna Be Just Like Barbie" Shirt :lolsign:

Nobody at my school would be caught dead wearing a shirt like that!! :lolsign: Everyone at my school wear shirts that say funny things like "If I throw a stick, will you leave?" and "Your shirt may say Princess but your face says Troll" :lolsign:

i have tons of embarassing stories of like tripping and falling and stuff but there's too many to list. here's some embarassing stories off the top of my head, and these things have both happened in the last 2 weeks

this summer i bought some shorts from a lady who was going around selling her son's clothes. they were only like a dollar and they were nice Anchor Blue shorts. however, they were size 36 waist and i'm only like a 33 or 34. they are huge around the waist and they seriously fall all the way down if i don't wear a belt. so anyways back to a couple weeks ago, i put on the shorts and then a belt. now, i don't use the old traditional belts with the holes in them. i use the new style belts (i'm not sure if they're popular in other states or in other countries) where u slide the belt thru the buckle and they buckle has these teeth that hold on 2 it. well anyways, this belt is kinda old and the teeth don't bite to it. so i get into my car, sit down, and the buckle snaps. well i'm already running way late and didnt have time to go inside and get another belt. so i go to school, sit down in first perioud and it snaps again. well it was really embarassing trying to fix it every time, and the tighter i made it, the more it broke. so i made it loose and my shorts would keep falling and i had to like hold them up all day. it was just really embarassing, but i'm nobody really gave me flack about it.

then another one, yesterday we were doing some basketball practice in the gym after school. well during the day the P.E. classes play volleyball, so we had to take the nets down. the person who was taking it down took it down and left it on the floor. then i come around on my warm up jog around the court and run right over it. now, these nets are like really slippery and my feet slipped right out from under me and i fell in front of everybody.

so yeah, those are my lame stories.

In 7th grade, at Cross Country practice, we were walking somewhere and I was in an argument with a few other kids, looking behind me at them while I was walking and I walked right into a metal pole. Not only did it hurt really bad, but pretty much the whole team was laughing at me. That was embarrassing!