Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Embarrassing moments!

PeaceAngel

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Age 15, at class, I was a sleepy kid, never listened to the teacher,

just watched through the window outside, 1 day, I was playing with my pen, a silver metallic one of real silver, and was looking at the switch plug against the wall, I was like ''hmm what happens when I push this pen into this electric plug?'', and all of a sudden I get electrified :shrug:

just watched through the window outside, 1 day, I was playing with my pen, a silver metallic one of real silver, and was looking at the switch plug against the wall, I was like ''hmm what happens when I push this pen into this electric plug?'', and all of a sudden I get electrified :shrug:

Damn.. :rofl:

Damn.. :rofl:

Haha that's funny... that reminds me of the time my brother managed to get a straw stuck in the plug outlet in his room. It's still there. :lolsign:

hahaha typhoon that shouldnt be funny but it really is!! :lolsign:

i got electrified once but i did it on purpose which is worse. I was on work experiance (work for free as training for college) at a zoo. And the zoo keepers did something to the electric fence around a deers field, they needed to see if it worked so they sent me down the field to stick my hand on it, i did and yes it worked. I never went near that fence again!

and is there some kind of a theme of little girls growing into jjfp fan men on this forum?