JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PARTY STARTER ON THE CHARTS

well switch managed to be a hit with little airplay, maybe hes trying out something new andhaving a hit without a video lol.

This looks very promising tho the way things are going *touch wood*.

The Switch single had huge airplay, as well as the video. The video played 4 or so times per day on BET and I've heard Switch more times on the radio than I've heard a lot of other people fortunately.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great..

Ricky Martin got new tracks out?!?! gotsa check it out.

Guest Guest

I wish we could see how the sales for L&F were for the towns that have radio stations which are playing party starter before the release date. I wonder if sales are starting to increase there.

This is the only good news right now, because album sales are plummeting. It is nearly top 100 without the official release, it is very promising, once it is released, I am looking for sales to increase and at least a top 10 hit.

Guest Guest

In keeping the count updated. Party Starter is now ranked 107 with 88 spins in the last 7 days.

It looks like Will just might make it to the top 100 songs with radio spins before release, but its gonna be close.

This is great news to see it rising before it's release, we should try to get peeps on other forums that talk about hip-hop to help us vote to get "Party Starter" to #1 when it officially comes out, especially those over at Ludacris' board!

This is great news to see it rising before it's release, we should try to get peeps on other forums that talk about hip-hop to help us vote to get "Party Starter" to #1 when it officially comes out, especially those over at Ludacris' board!

Yeah, it's definitelty great that Party Starter is rising even before the official release of the album. It definitely looks like it is going to do well upon the official release. I believe that black radio and radio in general will play the song weven with the message in the third verse, though some have stated that they would not and that they believe that it is likely that Party Starter wouldn't do well. I for one think that it will do well. Can't wait for the video to come out.

Yeah, it's definitelty great that Party Starter is rising even before the official release of the album. It definitely looks like it is going to do well upon the official release. I believe that black radio and radio in general will play the song weven with the message in the third verse, though some have stated that they would not and that they believe that it is likely that Party Starter wouldn't do well. I for one think that it will do well. Can't wait for the video to come out.

Well there's gonna be some haters no doubt but if the hip-hop community could rally around suppporting this track, it'll be huge!