Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hip Hop Connection Interview with Will

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a great article, nuff props for posting that Tim. :thumb: As long as JJFP are out performing, I'm happy about that, as long as they release some of that stuff on DVD eventually, they should perform at Hot 97's Summer Jam though next month at the Meadowlands, I'd sit through watching Game and Ludacris perform if they go to perform.

Edited by bigted

I'm a little pissed at reading this. I DONT LIKE the idea of them doin just "clubs". Jeff says no stadiums, no big stage in the streets...wtf? thats completely stupid. I want to go to an arena and see them LIVE like real artists do. I'm 16 years old, how the hell can I get into a club? Right..bad idea Jeff.

There's alot of smaller venues and clubs with permission for people under 18 do go in. Will is smarter then that =)

The good thing is that he's making appearances, most likely in the major cities. However, it doesn't seem that these are announced appearances. I wonder what Jeff's motivation for doing it this way is. It seems that Will wanted to do the big stadium sized concerts. Well... it's all good.

I'm just happy with the line, "Oh Were definately coming here"

and yeh alot of clubs do, do underage nights for special events

The good thing is that he's making appearances, most likely in the major cities. However, it doesn't seem that these are announced appearances. I wonder what Jeff's motivation for doing it this way is. It seems that Will wanted to do the big stadium sized concerts. Well... it's all good.

I wonder too. Its so stupid though - yeah so what some clubs let 16 year olds in. The point of the matter is how the hell am I going to know where they are gonna perform if they just "show up"? I'm so pissed, I want to go see them live at an arena, they hit every city, every arena. Not some stupid club that holds like 300 people.

thanx for the interview!

I dont mind them going to the clubs (well i would prefer a stadium)but they really have to announce it. They gotta do this so the fans can see them not some random clubbers. Imagine u found out that jjfp were playing just an hour away from your house but u didnt know about it. Unless of course Tim and Jeff can get together and hook us up lol.

I wanna see them live more than anything right now.

I know for a fact that will has already done some/maybe all of these club performance's

i personally think that doing these shows is just a way to get back into performing live

and all of these interviews where he talks about the small performances are not new, they are all atleast a month often more old

also has anyone seen/heard will or jeff rule out stadium/arena shows?

Edited by JamesUK

Y'all gotta realize: NO CLUB, I MEAN, no CLUB WILL EVER,EVER not announce a huge rapact.

Then if u like club shows or arenas, is a matterof taste, i like clubs much more.