JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

hate it or love it

joetwizzy

• Members

hey the game doesnt suck 50 does i like hate it or love it and how we do

but only the game parts iu hate 50 cent

The video is decent. I for one like "Hate it Or Love It" by the Game. I actually think Game is a much much much better rapper than 50 cent and can do much better without G-Unit. 50 still sucks though. Horrible.

"My favorite rapper use to sing check-check-check out my melody"

- please like he knows old-skool rap..he was prolly sellin weed when it came out. haha

Wow, some people take hate for an artist pretty far...Did you even stop and listen to Games CD< or base that opinion on "How We DO"(Which fr the record, 90% was written by 50 cent, and I think we can all agree he's dumbed down his style 100%)...

As for the video..its cool, I like that idea of it. A day in th Life sort of thing...

I actually kinda like the beat 2 that song. Other than that, it's awful. 50 Cent is wack. The Game is wack. And what's up with his face...he always has one of his eyes almost closed...looking like he's in pain all the time. Maybe he's reacting 2 how wack he is as a rapper.

I actually kinda like the beat 2 that song. Other than that, it's awful. 50 Cent is wack. The Game is wack. And what's up with his face...he always has one of his eyes almost closed...looking like he's in pain all the time. Maybe he's reacting 2 how wack he is as a rapper.

:cwm: :hilarious: :cwm: :hilarious:

U incredible AJ :beer:

I think The Game has potential if he seperates from 50 and starts writing more songs on his own and doing some tracks himself, he shouldn't have had so many guest appearances on his debut album, it should've been an introduction to himself, but he does give props to a lot of ol' school artists so he's not as conceited as most rappers, but anyone that remains down with 50 is gonna fall. :blabla:

I actually kinda like the beat 2 that song.  Other than that, it's awful.  50 Cent is wack.  The Game is wack.  And what's up with his face...he always has one of his eyes almost closed...looking like he's in pain all the time.  Maybe he's reacting 2 how wack he is as a rapper.

:cwm: :hilarious: :cwm: :hilarious:

U incredible AJ :beer:

Yeah, and he's right too.