JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found on BET news

• Members

I found this article on bet news. What do you guys think about it?

I'm from Dominican Republic and we love Will Smith in here

WILL SMITH IS THROWIN' 'BOWS

In case you didn't know, Will Smith's new album, Lost & Found, is pretty good. But, one particular song has Will going hard against people that have had some unkind words for the world's nicest rapper. On "Mr. Nice Guy" he disses Eminem, Wendy Williams and conservative talk show host Larry Elder. He says, "Dissed by Eminem, but didn't bother him / Yup, but he's classy Big Will - just get another 20 mil / walk right pass he / I'm a nice guy, why y'all harassing me....Larry Elder (Uncle Tom is stated in ad libs) / You lucky I didn't make you the whole damn rhyme / Wendy Williams, you don't know me /I'm not your punching bag, you won't blow me up/ Girl better leave me alone / Before I buy your radio station and send ya home." Never fret. Will is acting in self-defense. Wendy Williams has questioned the rapper's sexuality and Eminem crapped on his nice-guy persona on 2000's "The Real Slim Shady." Lost & Found is out today.

It was "Found is Nas Escobar, Dead Prez, and them" not "Nas Escobar, Dead Prez, and Em" so you know, anyway I haven't heard anyone call Nas Esco in a long time, Chuck D called him Nasty Nas though yesterday in his terrordome(when he talks about hanging out with Nas and Common recently in London), which of course was his 1st nickname.