JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

He's The DJ...

i have He's The DJ on tape and i compared the tracks lengths of all the songs and found out that the following songs are extended on the He's The DJ cassette tape:

He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper

Hip-hop Dancer's Theme

DJ on the Wheels

Human Video Game

Jazzy's In The House

and also Another Special Announcement is on the cassette tape. i will try 2 upload these files (maybe 1 a day or so) for y'all fanatics who want 2 hear the extended versions.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the cassette, but, here goes...i have to confess that i've NEVER listened to any other track other than Another Special announcement! I'm ashamed of myself!!

I already had the CD when my big bro saw the import tape in HMV for like £1.99 or something a couple of years ago when they were selling them all off. It's just stayed in a box with all my other JJFP tapes i also have on CD but i'm gonna get it out tommorow and listen!! This may keep me going till March 28th...!!

I have the cassette, but, here goes...i have to confess that i've NEVER listened to any other track other than Another Special announcement! I'm ashamed of myself!!

I already had the CD when my big bro saw the import tape in HMV for like £1.99 or something a couple of years ago when they were selling them all off. It's just stayed in a box with all my other JJFP tapes i also have on CD but i'm gonna get it out tommorow and listen!! This may keep me going till March 28th...!!

well it's not a whole lot 2 live on, but its sumpthin different. most of the trax r just extended versions of Jeff's scratchin trax. it's good 4 those real JJFP heads who have 2 hear every version of every JJFP track. here goes a couple:

He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper (6.5 mb)

DJ On The Wheels (4 mb)

well it's not a whole lot 2 live on, but its sumpthin different. most of the trax r just extended versions of Jeff's scratchin trax. it's good 4 those real JJFP heads who have 2 hear every version of every JJFP track.

yep, even a couple more seconds will do at the mo!

Awww, man i totally forgot how perfect these old trax are, since my Hes THe DJ broke years ago :thumb:

THX!!!

I have to buy that album again, but i cant find it anywhere :(

JJFP Rock The House

Yeah hell yeah they are good, better than the new ones!