JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

He's The DJ...

does any1 want 2 hear "Another Special Announcement"? i know a lot of people might have it, but if u've never heard it, tell me so i can put it up also.

ive never heard it

okay Another Special Announcement comin up in 10 minutes. it's basically the 1988 Too Damn Hype... ha ha.

btw, thanx 4 all of the thanx u guys :thumb:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man u gotta get that album!!! thats like the most ol skool JJFP u can get (and i know u love ol skool JJFP). i'll see if i can put up Special Announcement later 2day. its just a bunch of talkin where Will thanx all the people who helped put the album 2gether, theres no music at all.

btw, r u willin 2 buy things off ebay cuz u can probably find Rock The House there :thumb:

hey man u gotta get that album!!! thats like the most ol skool JJFP u can get (and i know u love ol skool JJFP). i'll see if i can put up Special Announcement later 2day. its just a bunch of talkin where Will thanx all the people who helped put the album 2gether, theres no music at all.

btw, r u willin 2 buy things off ebay cuz u can probably find Rock The House there :thumb:

Yeah I know i gotta get it, i've heard most of the songs and theyre all def. Would be nice if you put it up...

Na, I dont buy from eBay. I gotta find it somewhereelse.

• 2 weeks later...