JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch out This Week!

Hero1

Snoop has never dissed FP. And i'm pretty sure FP's and Dr. Dre's relationship waz never really on bad terms. I think it waz all 4 the cameras when Dre dissed im...not that that's okay. Things couldn't be that serious, after all, Dr. Dre did music for Bad Boys II.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There are some things i can't understand, why do some so called fans have to be so pessimistic about Will's projects?!! He just made a song with Snoop!! On Willennium he did a song with Lil'Kim and it was good. So why do you complain about a featuring with Snoop? That's just music. I'm really enthusiastic about these news coz he's making something new and the G-funk style of Snoop can be a good chemistry with Will's flow. I'm telling you i'd like to hear Will with Method man and Redman, Timbaland, Beyoncé, R.Kelly... and they aren't like Will!

On Willennium he did a song with Lil'Kim and it was good.

That's debatable. I think it's one of the weakest trax FP has done. Kay-Gee (a legendary producer) waz very lazy with the beat...and don't get me started on Lil' Kim.

That's debatable. I think it's one of the weakest trax FP has done. Kay-Gee (a legendary producer) waz very lazy with the beat...and don't get me started on Lil' Kim.

which one was it?

Da Butta with Lil Kim!

which one was it?

Da Butta with Lil Kim!

aah

G-Funk & FP??? Nah, wouldn't fit together. and if so, why the hell didn't he do G Funk back in da early 90s???

Its not only for the cameras what Dre did. He's really serious, cause all that stuff began back in the 80s after Parents just released. You know the story with NWA...

and I also think that Eminem will diss Will again after his music success start to roll again. Em always need to mock somebody, just 4 fun or to hype all the kiddies to push up the sales.

FP don't need Dre to make beats, he's Jazzy Jeff, Kwame and all the other ppl.

And G Funk is exactly the oppposite of Wills view on hiphop. didn't he want to give up making music, cause of all that gangsta stuff?

Didn't start the gangsta stuff to roll after "The Cronicle" came out or am I wrong?

Keep it oldskool and fresh. and make dope music. you've got JJ and the rest of the crew behind you!

btw, so please, stop to talk like that. maybe one day somebody will say, that it would be dope to have FP and Em on a track, or chingy, nelly and all the wack rapppers...

JJFP Rocks The House

About Will and that G-funk rap! Will did a couple songs with Warren G for Big Willie Style that never made the cut!! So i don't know what you're fussing about! It will be dope hearing Snoop and FP on the same track!! Just wait and see...don't go judging something you haven't even heard!