JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch out This Week!

Hero1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i doubt they'll be much delay when it comes to the album release of anywhere in the world. Born To Reign came out in the UK well before the BSC single did.

Yeah a dope track for all the haters would be great. Don't Say Nothin' is really dope.

But there should also be trax like Afro Angel, Pump Me Up and The Rain.

Yeah and Uuhhh is also a good "haters" track. "I can take 12 rappers and put em in line then 12 emcees they think they can rhyme then 12 more brother they still ain't signed..." :dj:

JJFP Rocks The House

btw KevTastic, your right, i think it will take time to grow on me.

Will will always stay true to himself and never portray himself as something that he's not!!

I cannot wait to hear this album. I think it will be most like Willenium in terms of collabo's and content

I hope so to, well i hope it will be like the old jjfp albumes but if thats not possibly... yeah, willenium sounds good.

Dre!!!?? OMG!!! I hope not!!! I would turn my back to JJFP FOREVER!!!! That would be the worst mistake Will/Jeff could do!

That idea of Dre on the album suxx!

JJFP Rocks The House

btw, i hope nobody will get dissapointed after the album released. we're all so hyped :werd:

Dre!!!?? OMG!!! I hope not!!! I would turn my back to JJFP FOREVER!!!! That would be the worst mistake Will/Jeff could do!

Surely you wouldn't!!!!

Ok, you're right :touche:

But it would proof that Will isn't true to himself. Why the hell should he do a track with a Will Smith hater? :dunno:

JJFP Rocks The House