JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Men in Black 3

Radewart

• Members

My favorite part of the GI Joe 2 trailer is the ending with a certain someone;) Won't spoil who it is for those that haven't seen it;)) Other than that the music rocked and the sword fight on the side of the mountain looked cuh-razy :)))
As for the MIB3 trailer...I don't know. I lost all objectivity towards Will's movies a long time ago so I had to watch it a couple of times before forming an oppinion. In a nutshell...a lot better than I thought it would be, a lot worse than it should be...it's his comeback after 4 years of absence and a sequel to a franchise from 1997 and 2002...it should have knocked our socks off...Meanwhile some of the shots and sets look too cartoonish and the Big Willie-isms are getting old. What I did like was that unlike the second movie, which basically rehashed the first movie's plot (alien villain looking for something small) this one seems to have a much more interesting story, Josh Brolin seems like a perfect addition to the cast and some of the jokes actually worked for me ("smiles like this" and "well...what other secrets are there?") Also I'm not a fan of 3d in general but that time-jump from the roof might make a nice impression in 3D :)
Let's wait and see :)

I noticed the neuralizer in the Columbia logo from the 1st watch...and the new version of the theme. I actually don't like the new version of the them. It sounds generic and processed to me. It probably sounds better in its entirety.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Apparently Tommy Lee Jones screen time in Men In Black 3 is just 11 minutes and 5 seconds.. This is ridiculous.. The whole reason why Men in Black works is because of Will Smith & Tommy being on screen together, thats what makes it funny. If you take that away I wonder what the point of doing a 3rd film really is.

When the film drops i can see the original MIB track hitting the charts again on download. Maybe nearer the time we'll start a FB petition to get people to download it the week of release.

Apparently Tommy Lee Jones screen time in Men In Black 3 is just 11 minutes and 5 seconds.. This is ridiculous.. The whole reason why Men in Black works is because of Will Smith & Tommy being on screen together, thats what makes it funny. If you take that away I wonder what the point of doing a 3rd film really is.

Where did you here this?

• Admin

Where did you here this?

imdb forums

• 2 weeks later...

Alice Eve On 'Men In Black 3'

MTV: With regard to "Men in Black," you play a young version of Emma Thompson's character. What was your reaction when you heard you were playing a young Emma Thompson?

Eve: I was so happy, because she's an icon, she's wonderful, and she's also that multitalented triple, quadruple threat. She's won an Oscar for screenplay and actress. She's magnificent. And so I was so happy that I actually got to spend time with her, which is what it meant when I got the role. I did spend time with her, and she was everything and more that you hoped she would be, with an incredibly quick mind. It was great. "Men in Black," for me, was a wonderful experience. They shot it in New York. Anything that takes you to New York and pays you to do it is ridiculous. Amazing. Then Will Smith is the most entertaining man; he doesn't stop. I don't know where his energy comes from, but he has a lot of it. For me, it was so positive. I just saw a tiny bit of it today, and it looks fantastic, because it goes back in time, which is a very clever ploy.

MTV: Did you have to do much CGI or green-screen work?

Eve: There wasn't for me. My character is very much based in a sexist '60s reality, so there's not much going on except an office chauvinistic environment that I work in, which also gives birth to comedy.

MTV: Watching things from that era always reminds me how grateful I am to have been born when I was.

Eve: Aren't we lucky? We are so lucky. It's crazy what women had to put up with.

MTV: So is this role a one-off for you as well, or is there potential for more Agent Oh in future films?

Eve: I think that if they make a fourth one, she could carry on, yeah.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1676994/alice-eve-men-in-black-3-the-raven.jhtml