Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Hero1

Army System Smack Talk

Chief I see you.. 12 covert operatives huh.. you may have a big candle..but my candles bigger .. I mean how many intelligence files do you need when you got an army as large as yours :lolsign: :lolsign: I think you're getting a little cocky in that number 1 position :rofl:

I was up till after 4 am this morning, tryna figure out alla that stuff, and lo and behold discovered that im as incompetent in this 'game' as any1 could imagine. lmbo. i guess imma hafta do a bit more reading, studying and strategizing before i even TRY to play against any of u guys. lol... especially ppl who dont have nothing to do at WORK asides play on the computer,... aint that right Chief? LOL

good 2 see u guys having a blast tho! :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

lol i dont wanna know whos got the bigger candle!

Cookies i advise get in the game quick if u wanna play, i find if u join a few days late its too hard to catch up, plus the best way to learn is to just play, reading it confuses me.

Incidentally, I've been attacked 19 times though I haven't attacked a single person. I don't want to hear a single person complain in the coming week. It's on.

it's like having a steering wheel without a car haha

Or buying a car without windows. I'll never make that mistake again :damnyou:

Hmm, so it had no windshield... the car sounds quite pointless to me... :rofl:

I think he was being sarcastic, u gotta be pretty dumb to do that haha...I hate the people who kick the tires say "Yeah its good i'll take it" then breaks down half way down the road haha

can't believe chief got 50, 000 from me last night.. first attack thats been successful in the last 12.. he must be stopped! :chuks: