Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cataboy3

PARTY STARTER ON THE CHARTS

Let's hope so!

Summertime is at 255 haha

edit: spelling.

Edited by Frenetic

Well it's a start. It's just gonna keep going up n up. :fly: Will is making himself known that nobody can take away his trone :pharoah:

Give it a little time, once the video premeires, that will help the sales.

It hasn't been released to al stations. chill down.

The rise has started! This is great. It can only go up from here! Once the video is aired and once Will starts doing more shows to promote it then I thik it will rise quite quickly! Also with the added bonus that Ludacris is involved with it then this should be even more appealing to the mainstream market!

man f.ck this man it allready dropped to 269 with 4 spins

It's not that serious. As Frenetic said, quite a number of radio stations haven't received the song yet.

The rise has started!  This is great.  It can only go up from here!  Once the video is aired and once Will starts doing more shows to promote it then I thik it will rise quite quickly!  Also with the added bonus that Ludacris is involved with it then this should be even more appealing to the mainstream market!

Will's not gonna be able to do too many shows to promote "Party starter" 'cause he starts filming a new movie next month, he might be able to do a few this month so the "Party Starter" video's gonna have to get more airplay than "Switch" has gotten to make an impact, it's gonna have to be #1 on TRL and 106 & Park and be in heavy rotation, it's up to us to vote for it when it comes out, I think hip-hop radio will play it too since Ludacris produced it so I don't think doing shows to promote "Party Starter" will be necessary, it's gonna be an instant smash! :jazzy:

Edited by bigted