JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Say something controversial

Frenetic

Alright... now everybody got some kind of wierd thought or idea or theory inside their head. But it's not always they dare to express it to other people.

So in this thread you are free to express that opinion. Just spill it out.

in any other way

In order to keep the thread clean and without argues, it has two rules: You may NOT answer to or debate an post. And the thing you're about to express may not be discriminating or hurtful to others.

I'll start:

1. I really, really, really hate some of Wills movies. Wild Wild West? What the hell man? Wild Wild Crap. Bad Boys 2? Come oooon! MIB 2? Cooomeee on again.

2. I'm an atheist.

3. I believe that there is an cure for aids already, but the pharmaceutical companys don't see it being profitable since 95% of the Aids/HIV sick people in the world cannot afford to buy medicine.

Yeah this is a good idea for everybody to just vent and get their frustrations out, really I'm all done doing that now at this point, really you could just look through the posts the last few months with me and you'll see loads of controversey, my parents were even wondering what the hell was getting into me 'cause I acted like I was ready to whoop somebody's ass sometimes, lol

Edited by bigted

well i live and breath music, ever since i waa born i've always loved music and i hope that sometime in the future i'll be able to do something music wise whether it's performing, producing or anything else to do with music really, but i always get parents and teachers telling me to forget all of that stuff so i can go out and a ''proper'' job in the future but what these people fail to realise that if my music thing dosen't work out i have a plan B to become a graphic designer but these people won't listen. It really annoys me

I think this post is a stupid excuse 4 stupid people 2 say stupid things that they would otherwise be criticized for but freely say it becuz they won't be held accountable for saying something negative, ignorant, and/or stupid.

I think this post is a stupid excuse 4 stupid people 2 say stupid things that they would otherwise be criticized for but freely say it becuz they won't be held accountable for saying something negative, ignorant, and/or stupid.

I must say I agree with most of that, but people arent only saying stupid things. But I prefer to be able to discuss these subjects... so if I got something controversial to say, I'll make a new topic about it and let people respond freely.