JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ppl want new jjfp

Hero1

Nice to see how Jazzy's new album is starting to get buzz and that people want another JJFP album

Yeah, thousands of people really want a new JJ+FP album. I think if the fellas really knew how strong the demand waz, they'd do it. I honestly think the only reason they haven't done it is cuz they don't think the demand is there or that the album would come of relevant enough 2 gain real success.

I'd be happy if they did 1 more album as JJFP and then retired.. that would make 10 albums and I don't think any fan could complain about that.

:word: That would be great!

It's cool the read all those comments...I just wish Will and Jeff could read it!

I'd be happy if they did 1 more album as JJFP and then retired.. that would make 10 albums and I don't think any fan could complain about that.

definatly.

Its quite frustrating, i wish we could let them know and prove it to them how in demand they are. A lot of people liked the idea of the jjfp tour, even tho it was a stupid rumour.

Well if any of you guys go to a premiere for Will's movie you could try to get a chant going about how we want another JJFP album :switch: :switch: