JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

Your up to something down there schnazz, saving attack turns and getting loads of soldiers, so u need to be stopped now. Plus u have loads of money and Tim and Max keep taking all mine, its just a natural food chain.

Lol, I hope he didn't think that one would notice.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Let the slaughtering of Maxflys army begin...

Your troops inflict 749836 damage on the enemy!

The enemy sustains 27 casualties!

MaxFly forces attack and inflict 675919 damage on your army!

You defeated the enemy!

Max attacked me and lost 37 soldiers for his efforts! My pacifism is deadly!

Leave it to Schnazz to boast about an attack in which he lost 27 soldiers... and 1117626 in Gold. My 37 soldiers knew what they were getting into...

Oh, and Tim, you really really don't want to start something you can't end.

• Admin

How do you take care of your soldiers when you dont even give them basic training and then send them into be slaughtered.. they fight like a headless chick..and then end up like one..

How do you take care of your soldiers when you dont even give them basic training and then send them into be slaughtered.. they fight like a headless chick..and then end up like one..

Sorta like that spy you sent a few days ago that never returned? I take it your people presumed her dead? Well you'll be happy to know your wife is still alive. :sipread:

She didn't want to return to you for some reason. She's sitting right next to me as I type this. She says hi.

• Admin

Please Gary has reported back to me that you treat your prisoners worse than abu ghraib.. the fact that you forced him to wear makeup and lipstick once you discovered his true identity only hints at your delusional mental state. Creating fantasies in your head involving me and Gary must help you forget the hundreds of your own army that you have sent on suicide missions.

Please Gary has reported back to me that you treat your prisoners worse than abu ghraib.. the fact that you forced him to wear makeup and lipstick once you discovered his true identity only hints at your delusional mental state. Creating fantasies in your head involving me and Gary must help you forget the hundreds of your own army that you have sent on suicide missions.

The fact that you think Gary is the one reporting back to you makes me wonder who the delusional one is here, because someone, especially your wife, who you sent into certain death would really report back to you. :shakehead:

It's sad when commanders have to make stuff up. Are you related to the Bush family?

• Admin

So what you are pretending to be Gary now.. Didn't realise you had such a high pitched voice, but that would explain a lot. Seem to be overcompensating with your army size for other........ shortcomings