JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I've been here for a year!

Wow, it's hard for me to believe that a year has gone by already since I've joined here! It's crazy!! I really love this forum, I honestly don't know where I would be right now if I had never joined here. Like I've always said, there's no other forum on the internet like this one!! When I first joined here, I was just getting into Will Smith, and hip hop in general. Now, I respect Will very much as an emcee, actor, family man, role model, and all around a great guy. I've also learned so much about hip hop just by being a member here. I found out that hip hop is really the type of music I love most, and I will definitely be living with it for the rest of my life. I've become a fan of many artists that I otherwise would've never heard of, such as Fort Minor, Rev Run, and LL Cool J (well I had heard of him, but never really listened to his music before). I just want to thank everyone here at this forum for making it such a great site to be at!! Not only is this a great place to discuss Will and Jeff, but it's a great place to learn about hip hop in general, especially new and upcoming artists as well as old school pioneers. I also love how everyone here is so close, like family! I've made a lot of new friends here and it's been really great! So to sum this all up, I just want to give a big THANKS to everyone here for making this site a really great place to be. I have no regrets of joining here and I will continue to be a member here for years to come!! THANKS TO EVERYONE!!! I love this forum!!! :bowdown: :2thumbs: :yeah:

• Admin

I think its definitely a family around here.. One thing I'll say.. other forums can be full of hating..and just people complaining..and theres no community at all.. I'm happy to say we got some kool people round here! definitely a reason to keep doin the site

There's a perfect number of regulars for the community feel, too many and you'd lose track of who was who, too few and it would suck... place is perfect, nice mix of personalities... never been on a forum like it (except mine which I ran in 2001), that was awesome :lol:

keep doin what you do guys...

Wow, it's hard for me to believe that a year has gone by already since I've joined here! It's crazy!! I really love this forum, I honestly don't know where I would be right now if I had never joined here. Like I've always said, there's no other forum on the internet like this one!! When I first joined here, I was just getting into Will Smith, and hip hop in general. Now, I respect Will very much as an emcee, actor, family man, role model, and all around a great guy. I've also learned so much about hip hop just by being a member here. I found out that hip hop is really the type of music I love most, and I will definitely be living with it for the rest of my life. I've become a fan of many artists that I otherwise would've never heard of, such as Fort Minor, Rev Run, and LL Cool J (well I had heard of him, but never really listened to his music before). I just want to thank everyone here at this forum for making it such a great site to be at!! Not only is this a great place to discuss Will and Jeff, but it's a great place to learn about hip hop in general, especially new and upcoming artists as well as old school pioneers. I also love how everyone here is so close, like family! I've made a lot of new friends here and it's been really great! So to sum this all up, I just want to give a big THANKS to everyone here for making this site a really great place to be. I have no regrets of joining here and I will continue to be a member here for years to come!! THANKS TO EVERYONE!!! I love this forum!!! :bowdown: :2thumbs: :yeah:

:word: i havent been hear for a year yet, but its close. and i feel the same way as you do. definatly a family, cause if youve been to other onmline forums its not the same as this. people dont really act the same way toward each other. and to create a family is definatly something to be happy about tim.

too bad we all live at the ends of the world haha cause i bet if we all lived close we would already be friends before this site

yeah this place aint like the others...lots of different ppl, new friends, more knowledge bout Hip-Hop, Jeff & Will...thanks this forum i discovered Jeff was more than a Will's potna, his solo records and everything...i'll get a year soon too and i wanna thank all the ppl around here.

Edited by Luigie

I'm glad u feel that way Miss PeaceAngel, because the board and fam here are nothing short of what you've described. :lolsign: we've had some majour knockdown, drag out fights, Lol...but over the years, we've managed to keep it real, and just continued to grow closer...and knowing how to put our differences behind us... The more ppl stick around, the more often we see posts like yours with ppl describing the board in the same way... which is always a good thing...

:2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

• Admin

I don't even remember how long ago I found JJFP.com...It was by complete chance. glad i did :2thumbs:

I remember you e-mailed me on my first e-mail address.. it woulda been abt 98 or 99.. same as AJ.. I known him too long..Damn we're old now..some of the people around here were like 3-5 years old when this site first started :nolachen:

ive nearly been here a year as well now and i just want all you guys to know its been great and ive never seen any other board so closely knit together, anyway i will be here for a long time and i will keep contributing and havin a good time......THANKS to everyone on this board and especially HERO NO.1 aka Tim

Yep totally agree wit Timmay aka Funky Fresh Chick aka Peace Angel (lot of nicknames) :lolsign:

Yeah it has been quite a year. It will also be my 1yr anniversary with jjfp.com come next Tuesday. Its truly been great. I meet a lot of cool ppl. Found out sum great info, heard sum great music. I dont think if I haven't found this site I would have never have heard all those b-sides trax existed. Made a lot of cool friends which I am very very grateful 4. :2thumbs:

yeah i dont know how long ive been here, it seems like forever, lol i mean that in a good way. Ive met some great ppl here and i also have learnt a lot about hip hop. The site got me thru some tough times, like when all i used to do was work, study and visit the site, theres nothing better to do at 9pm lol.