JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the amount of people you got in your army.. julies army obviously increased and the other persons didnt..between the time of attacks

I'm trying to attack Ace, and I can't... What exactly is the cut off againt? Three times as large?

yeah i was trying to attack Ace 2 :) , but just the whole army is involve in that not only the ''Total Fighting Force''

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

• Admin

tim..do you not know specifics?

What is the army size factor to attack?

For example if this is three, people could only attack people who has an army size three times bigger or smaller. 0 is to allow anyone attack anybody.

set to 2

tim..do you not know specifics?

What is the army size factor to attack?

For example if this is three, people could only attack people who has an army size three times bigger or smaller. 0 is to allow anyone attack anybody.

set to 2

Ok, so the factor is 2. I thought it was 3 for some reason, and at a point, he has 15 ghosts, so I was wondering why I couldn't attack him. Cool. Thanks for the clarification.

• Admin

people better watch out.. I can take out maxfly and snoopygal easily... snoopygal has taken more than her pound of flesh..and I remember every last scavenger who attacked me at the start.. Watch your back Its payback time :pony:

Damn Tim what happened, suddenly u caught up with every1. At the moment im stuck, i cant seem to get higher.

Julie, Tim has 965 attack turns.

What I don't understand is that his attack bonus is 59856.

My defense bonus is higher, so he shouldn't be able to beat me, but I guess I'll just have to up it. :wiggle:

At least now I have an excuse.

and I remember every last scavenger who attacked me at the start.. Watch your back Its payback time :pony:

Unlucky, punks :lolsign:

Lol, what's the point of talking trash if you're not playing?

and I remember every last scavenger who attacked me at the start.. Watch your back Its payback time :pony:

Because this way I get the pleasure out of it, without suffering the consequences :lolsign:

• Admin

Damn Tim what happened, suddenly u caught up with every1. At the moment im stuck, i cant seem to get higher.

Julie, Tim has 965 attack turns.

What I don't understand is that his attack bonus is 59856.

My defense bonus is higher, so he shouldn't be able to beat me, but I guess I'll just have to up it. :wiggle:

At least now I have an excuse.

Its not based on your "defense bonus" its based on how much enemy damage you can inflict when you are defendin...

Today, 04:11 PM MaxFly 20 0 0 Maxflys damage 43392 heros damage 48396 .. yeah thats not gonna cut it...

Its not based on your "defense bonus" its based on how much enemy damage you can inflict when you are defendin...

Today, 04:11 PM MaxFly 20 0 0 Maxflys damage 43392 heros damage 48396 .. yeah thats not gonna cut it...

It's the amount of damage you can inflict based on your "defense bonus?" What's the purpose of the "defense bonus" if you can't really know how good your defense is?