JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DaAce-Pet_vs_Owner(Bow_Wow_Diss)

DaAce

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well then they dont need to criticize trhe way i talk because if they aresmart they can put the commas in them self

maybe they're not smart? Maybe English isn't their mother-tongue? It's just annoying when people talk like that... go to willsmith.com and you'll fit right in...

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

i aint goin back there ever agai because i hate Marz and also they spam every where on there they all like umm.... Will is so Sexy do you think 50 is to Ladies only hee hee

i aint goin back there ever agai because i hate Marz and also they spam every where on there they all like umm.... Will is so Sexy do you think 50 is to Ladies only hee hee

Yes they are characteristics of that rubbish forum, so is typing like an idiot. We (I) don't want this forum to remind me in any way of willsmith.com, which at the moment you're writing style and attitude does...

excuse my language but i dont give a **** wat you think if i get my message across i dont think it should matter

That's the problem though, you are not getting your message across effectively because many people will ignore you on this board for this type of attitude... good luck in your future endeavours mate

this post was going pretty good, but i see that sometthings will never change..

:word:

Such a shame that certain people are debilitating the progress of others. Just stop - we really aren't interested in arguments. We come to discuss music, geez.

So yeah, dope song Da Ace. Best of luck with the mixtape, man :2thumbs: