1. 1. Do you buy JJFP singles?

• Yes
    • No
    • I haven't yet, but I am planning on to
  2. 2. Do you buy JJFP 12' records?

• Yes
    • No
    • I haven't yet, but I am planning to

Most of us own all the tracks on cds, music playing programs on your computer, or mp3 players/ipods. But do you buy JJFP singles or 12' records? I haven't boughten any JJFP singles or 12' records yet mainly because I am still trying to buy all their albums first. But when I buy all their albums I will start buying their singles and their 12' records off ebay. I don't even have a record player, but I think they will make dope collectibles to have. I also think some of the JJFP pictures in the single cd's insert booklets will be cool to look at. What do you guys think when it comes to buying their singles/12' records?

Edited by bart5

• Admin

I got a lot of vinyl at this second hand shop..picked up 12" s for i wanna rock, the things that u do ring my bell..lovely daze willennium on vinyl..its nice having the pictures really big too :kekeke: and i got all the singles.. i got em back then because back then that was the only way to hear all those rare b-sides!! i mean u had to get the boom and im looking 4 the one singles for b-side classics like from da south and get hyped :wiggle:

I only got 2 CD's from Will : BTR n' L&F...The stores here don't have Will's records, so I gotta buy em by internet n momma doesn't want to share her credit card always :kekeke:

Edited by Luigie

I'd rather get 12" records for the missing verses and such. I do have lovely daze (I still haven't bothered to open it) freakin' it single, the 45s(vinyl) of GANBT and Nightmare. but I really want to find their old stuff. (I'd rather have the JJFP singles than the Will solo records

just because they are older.

Back in the day I picked up a few of their singles, mostly to collect. Over the years I kinda fell out of that habit, other things to spend money on. A few years ago I thought about getting back into it, but then I saw AJ's collection and decided I needed to be incredibly wealthy before I took up that task. :)

I have sum JJFP singles expect those are on CD.

I have JJFP "Boom! Shake the Room!" featuring "From Da South"

and I have JJFP "I'm Looking For The One (To Be With Me)" featuring "Get Hyped"

yes i buy both, but only when the opportunity presents itself. i dont really go searching for it, i just get stuff that pops up here and there. whenever i go to a record store i check the JJFP/WS section to see what's up, so far i've found 3 or 4 cd singles like that. i also buy vinyl cuz i think it's kinda like a collectors item and in time it will be very rare. i like to think of myself as a Will Smith FAN not just somebody who likes Will's music so i go after whatever i can get. so far on vinyl i just have Summertime and Lost & Found (yes they released L&F on vinyl). i collect the vinyl just cuz it's rare. really tho, the way it sounds pumpin on my stereo system doesn't quite do it for me compared to cd's tho :lolsign: on the cd singles i've got Lovely Daze, Freakin' It, Miami, and Switch. i like the singles so that i can actually own the b-sides instead of downloading them, but they're hard to come buy. i'm really interested in getting JJFP singles and there's actually a used record store (with lp's and 12's) a little while from me but i havent been there in ages. one of these days when i get some money i need to go over there and get some JJFP stuff and maybe some other hip hop stuff... and i'll look for a copy of RTH and put it up for sale on the board maybe.