JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hat of Forbidden Questions

TopDawg14

once when I was really young me and my friends used to bug this older teen and his friends (I was probally 7 he was 12 or soemthing) we used to insult his girlfriend and then there would be a royal rumble, I got into it once and I ended up being powerbombed into the dirt.

what is the worst injury to ever happen to you? how did it happen?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

this is kinda silly.. but I once ripped off my entire big toe nail.. hey it doesnt sound like much but all the nerve endings are under your toe..and the pain was excruciating.. i'm not sure how it happened I woke up went to walk out the bedroom and it somehow got caught underneath the door! ouch! whole thing ripped off..and it took months to grow back..

what's the most embarassing thing you've been caught doing by your parents? :stickpoke:

I'd say brakes, no offence to any1 else, but hes got pretty far in his acting so he must be doing something right to maybe get far with his music too.

If u were to have a homosexual experiance, which celeb would it be with? ( lol this came from the real hat of forbidden questions and u wanted them less tame ) :1-say-yes:

To answer Julie's question, I'll say Big Boy... just so I could get him back for ever coming up with such a question in the first place.

For the Ladies, if you had to sleep with either Flavor Flav or 50 Cent, who would it be?

For the Fellas, if you had to sleep with either Camilla Parker Bowles or Star Jones, who would it be?

:hmm:Well lets see. 50 is built but has a face of a pitbull dog that has been hit in the face wit a frying pan. Flav is a funny dude but is short n skinny and all that gold in his mouth. Both are not very good looking guys.

I know this may sound scary but I say 50. But it depends can I have a paper bag 2 put over his head:paperbag: , a 6pack of beer and a picture of Will Smith or LL Cool J. :lolsign:

Ok who would you prefer 2 sleep with a virgin or sum1 wit experience?

We'll sum1 with experience means the other person kno's what they are doing but with a virgin you can teach them....hmmmm....Probably with experience though...Not good at teaching haha

Ladies....If you had to sleep with any guy from the board who would it be?

Fellas...Reverse the question.

Thats a dangerous question :)

Well I'd say Angel Amor since she is probably closest to my age!

Now, lets get weider...

Ladies, if you had to sleep with any GIRL from the board, who would it be?

Fellas, if you had to sleep with any fella from the board, who would it be?

Thats a dangerous question :)

Well I'd say Angel Amor since she is probably closest to my age!

Now, lets get weider...

Ladies, if you had to sleep with any GIRL from the board, who would it be?

Fellas, if you had to sleep with any fella from the board, who would it be?

Now thats a question i just gotta answer :lolsign:

Probably with you,Cupcake :rofl:

Would you rather listen to 50 cent or Mike Jones all day?

Edited by Turntable