JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hat of Forbidden Questions

TopDawg14

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten a citation. If I keep it up, my insurance is gonna be great in a couple of years. Knock on wood.

Fellas... If you had a chance to go on a date with your favorite female supermodel, actor, singer... etc, or hang out with Will for an hour, which would you choose.

No brainer... I'd choose the woman. No disrespect to Will but if I had an hour with either Gabrielle Union, Serena Williams, Angelina Jolie, Megan Good or Sophia Vergara then Will would just have to understand. Oh if I was ever in a room with either of those women....

These questions are still tame so I'm going to spice things up. Have you ever walked in on someone having sex... and if so, did you watch a little bit?

Being busted as in being arrested, no, but last spring, our High School Senior class had our Senior Scavenger Hunt, and they ended up finding up the meeting point. They were cool about it, all we had to do was return the illegal stuff we had (street signs, etc) and that was it, no arrests.

What is the worst illegal thing you have done and gotten away with?

I'd probally hit............I guess reborn because he is the only person I ever had any beef with. (at least from what I remember) but it wouldn't be a real hit more like an elbow drop or something, not a broken nose type of hit. I'd do that to people who do crazy disrespect.

have you ever knifed or shot someone? If the answer is no, then have you ever drawn blood from someone else?

No i havent shot or knifed anyone but I hit someone hard in the face and they had a nose bleed for like 20 minutes, I was very sorry after and I wont hit another soul...haha

Is there anything that you regret so far about your life? If so what?