JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2 IN DA MORNING

JumpinJack AJ

Man, what is the worst thing that could happen at 2 in the morning? I think i've asked myself that many times in life...and 2nite, i have come up with an answer.

I waz quietly wasting the evening away when i desided i wanted 2 go up 2 my room and get a CD. As i walked thru' the door and turned on the light, a huge bird freaked out and started flying around in my room. At this point, i realized i shouldn't have left my windows wide open. I did what any sensable person would have done. I turned around, slammed my door, and ran like a girl.

Now it's 2 in the morning, i hardly have anything left 2 do 2 entertain me, and there's a freaking bird in my room. Yes, having a bird in your bedroom is the worst thing that can happen at 2 in the morning.

:lolsign: oh man AJ, i feel your pain! a big ass pigeon flew into my auntie's bedroom one day I was at her house and we we're watching TV, it scared the **** out of us to say the least lol...but it wasn't 2 am...poor thing you must be bored outta your mind

Edited by willjadafan

Well, right after posting the original post, i turned on the light outside...which would be obvious 2 the bird that waz stuck in my room which waz pitch black. Luckly the bird went 2 towards the light and left. It took my like 20 minutes 2 get in2 my room...i waz like crawing on the floor so it wouldn't freak and fly in2 my face. After sneaking around my room like i waz breakin' in2 my own house, i figured my room waz no longer occupied. However, the bird knocked over pictures of 3 of my friends. And on his way out, he knocked over a picture of me and my ex-girlfriend which waz sitting on top my speaker, right in front of the window. After getting the room in order, i noticed that the picture that me and my girlfriend waz totally missing. Which sucked cuz i cuz i had it in a really cool frame. So, at nearly 3 in the morning, i got outside (which waz very cool...feeling like autumn)...and there it waz, on the ground, fallen from a 2nd story window, but it wazn't banged up at all. However, it made me think that maybe i should put it away...so i did.

What have i learned from this? Maybe i need 2 invest in some screens.

haha thats an hilarious story. i constantly accidently let wild birds free in kennels at work. They are so damn hard to catch. Never try and catch seagulls and magpies tho coz when they bite it hurts like hell.

In future if u need to catch birds, turn the light off and they dont seem to fly away, then grab them. :shrug:

I waz at a smokey club last nite and i had a pair of my jeans hanging out my window...airing them out b4 i washed them. I waz in my room 2day and popped open the window and noticed that my jeans somehow ended up in the bushes below. That freakin' bird must have somehow knocked my jeans out the window.

I hope you never saw Stephen King's "Birds". I would've been freaked out just the same. But I've never left my window open like that. I would've screamed like you did, but crashed into stuff on my way out. If that bird doesn't find a new home, I expect you guys to go to war. You should tag it or something so you know whose your enemy. :lolsign:

Ha ha...it's funny u mentioned crashing in2 your stuff if u would have been running out of your room. I had 2 stacks of books outside of my room that i plan on giving 2 my college. I almost tripped over them. Since they've been sitting in the same spot for 3 months, i'm used 2 them being there..ha ha.

• Admin

where im ats elevated and we got windows..so you'll just hear a really loud bang..and ot;; be some random bird thats flown straight into the window.. :stars: my worst bird story though was i was driving along in the car and this bird came right at me and slammed into the windscreen.. lucky i was goin pretty slow at the time cause i could have crashed..it just came out of nowhere..and its a bit of a shock :sick: