JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Complete these Sentences

LOST is when you encourage murder in the street

and

FOUND is when you don't just have a hit cuz of a hot beat.

LOST is when your lyrics are tired and overused

and

FOUND is when your lyrics leave other rappers confused.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost is when you care more about your tax refund then about kids starving

Found is when you realize that even the small difference that you can make does help

Lost is when you fall into the rut of life

Found is when you decide to choose your path

Lost is when hate groups of people

Found is when you can love every individual person

Lost is when you think you can't

Found is when you decide that some how you will

Lost is when you spend hundreds of billions to kill 30,000 innocent people

Found is when you realize that a five dollar mosquito net is a cheap price to save a life

Lost is when you're skipping on child support

Found is when the highlight of your day is seeing your child smile

Lost is when you spend hours every day watching reality shows

Found is when you spend hours every day reading

• Admin

Lost is getting caught up in self hate and being too critical of yourself, gettin down and sad

Found is the self realisation of you as a human being embracing all aspects of YOU're being good AND bad

Lost is following trends

Just to get your album sold

Found is when you pay respect

To a dope artist whether they are or ain't platinum or gold

At 1st, i waz gonna say that there is no wrong way 2 discribe Lost + Found.  But it seems like a person or 2 here just doesn't get it.

:word: Talking about TV shows has nothin' to do with the "Lost and Found" concept, lol. In my 1st post I thought that we were quoting the song, lol, I'm gonna come up with another one here, great idea Tim, I might have to save some of mine for future use, lol:

Lost is when you say something without knowing the facts

Then getting embarassed when you realised you were wrong

Found is when you research to master your craft

And put that knowledge you learned into your song

haha i wuz juss fukin round buh newayz

lost is being so caught up you forget who you are

found is when your words go over the bar

jsut to get you far, livin a hell of a struggle

its liek uz a clown buh dont know how to juggle

switch **** over to how it was back then

an you think about **** that used to happen

cause lost&found is what the world is at times

dat why des lins contempting the minds

dude, i know ur new here but learning his part of the process so let me tell u some of the guidelines. 1 of them is that cursing is not allowed, most of the time the censors will blurt it out but when u spell them with internet talk (like shyt and fuk) they won't. this site is to be for all ages. 2nd of all, most of us try to type somewhat correct english so it's easy for all the people to read. a lot of people are from other countries whose first language isn't english so it can be hard for them when u talk in "txt tlk". for myself, when i see some1 who posts in all that internet talk i can't even understand it and i just skip over it. good luck u look like u might be one of the few people who register on this board 2 actually stick around, that's why i'm takin the time to help u out.

Edited by reborn2reign

dude, i know ur new here but learning his part of the process so let me tell u some of the guidelines. 1 of them is that cursing is not allowed, most of the time the censors will blurt it out but when u spell them with internet talk (like shyt and fuk) they won't. this site is to be for all ages. 2nd of all, most of us try to type somewhat correct english so it's easy for all the people to read. a lot of people are from other countries whose first language isn't english so it can be hard for them when u talk in "txt tlk". for myself, when i see some1 who posts in all that internet talk i can't even understand it and i just skip over it. good luck u look like u might be one of the few people who register on this board 2 actually stick around, that's why i'm takin the time to help u out.

ight man sorry bout all that its just im not used to not using slang i use it all the time man my bad from now on ill tyr my best dawg. thx homie im not english either im 2/4ths columbian 1/4th jamacin 1/4 white haha so its all good though thanks G