JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Live 8

I can't wait for the concert to start.

I'm gonna be watching from 1 pm till 3 am next morning, that includes the london and philly concerts

What do u mean Lerkot?

no the philly concert starts at 9.50pm in the UK, so Will should be on at about 11.20 approx. Make sure u check tho guys coz i could wrong. Anyway u should all be watching the whole thing coz Will is hosting.

yeah it's defintately 9:50, i got this from bbc.co.uk

9:50 pm

Live 8 US

Jonathan Ross reflects on the day in Hyde Park before the USA event kicks off. In Philadelphia Will Smith introduces 50 Cent, Stevie Wonder, Bon Jovi and many more doing their bit to end poverty.  

im not gonna watch the London one bcoz i only like Mariah in that line up, but im gonna watch the whole philly 1 coz Will is the host, so im gonna be up until 3am too. Ive got work the next day tho, but luckily not in until 12.00. i think im gonna need some of that coffee too.

Wikidy wak, atleast i dont have to worry too much about a later night. I've been out partying the last 2 nights with the girl of my dreams :wiggle: so a break is in order with a night of JJFP.