JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A whole new way of viewing life

Woooow! You know this is quite an unnecessarily posted post, but anyway I gotta say it: Today someone reminded me about the fact that you can play CDs in the CD-player and since this morning I've got another dimension in my JJFP/Will Smith-filled life. This is like fantastic to hear it through real speakers instead of this computer ****. I think I now can die happily.

Anyway some albums raised a lot in my ranking and I gotta say Born To Reign is a lot better in the CD-player and the same thing with Lost & Found and Code Red and Summertime - what can I say?

Im alive again!

Woooow! You know this is quite an unnecessarily posted post, but anyway I gotta say it: Today someone reminded me about the fact that you can play CDs in the CD-player and since this morning I've got another dimension in my JJFP/Will Smith-filled life. This is like fantastic to hear it through real speakers instead of this computer ****. I think I now can die happily.

Anyway some albums raised a lot in my ranking and I gotta say Born To Reign is a lot better in the CD-player and the same thing with Lost & Found and Code Red and Summertime - what can I say?

Im alive again!

You`r friend is smart.. :lolsign:

Lerkot, this is a good example of why too much computer time just isn't healthy.

JJFP were made for a Hi-Fi, if all else fails hook up your PC to your stereo and enjoy them properly that way.

Listening 2 music on the computer is wack...period. I NEVER listen 2 music on the computer. U can miss so much from a song that way. The few L+F songs i heard on the computer didn't have half the impact they did until the CD dropped and i heard it in my car.

I only listen to music on my computer cause my cd-player is wack. i either listen on the computer or iPod.

But then again, I got 300$ speakers for my computer =D

Whenever i get a new CD i'll go straight to my hi-fi not my PC. I guess it does depend on your CD Players sound and how good your PC speakers are. But Lerkot, maybe you shud stick your other CD's you own in your hi-fi to and mayeb you'll appreciate them more to.

PC's are for lots of things but don't excel in playing music, thats what a hi-fi was made for. :jazzy: