JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The ULTIMATE Question

Here is the ULTIMATE QUESTION:

How many Albums does Will have left?

Really, I think that he has only 2 Albums left in the tank, before he must stop, and concentrate on acting!

Be honest, how many more, we all want him to do a million more, but we must be resonable.

HOW MANY?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly believe Will can go on as long as he wants to! Its just a question of wherther the public will accept him rapping as he gets older. But as far as talent and creativity goes, he can last for a long time from now!

I want as many more as possible, but i say 1 to 2, just because of his age, but how this album ends up doing has a role in it too

I don't see him slowing down anytime soon. Lost + Found has kinda re-established his love of Hip-Hop, writing, and recording.

By the way, i think the topic title is a bit misleading. I waz kinda disapointed when i opened this post.

:yeahthat: Will can go as long as he wants. Who knows how long that would be. Cause what the oldest rapper is what 45. As long Will has sumthing to say n has Jazzy I still go out n buy his albums

I honestly believe Will can go on as long as he wants to!  Its just a question of wherther the public will accept him rapping as he gets older.  But as far as talent and creativity goes, he can last for a long time from now!

:yeahthat: I'm with you on that one Da Brakes!

I honestly believe that as long as Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince is still breathing they will have something to say. I say hes got about 4 more albums in his tank and then it would be HIS decision to retire from hip hop. Not because he doesnt love it. Because he knows that his time as a rapper is fading from then on. But now lets love it as much as we can.

Good point.

U gotta remember that Hip-Hop commercialy started with "Rappers' Delight." So with it the commerical side of it being about 25 years old, we are still writing how Hip-Hop is gonna pan out. Back in the 80's...u had a guest of emcees. In the 90's, u had established artists still doing their thing, some of them fading away, and a bunch of new acts. In the 2000's, we are watching the original pioneers do their thing on a lower note (the ones who are still around) with many of them gone. We see new acts come and go all the time. Only a few people have stood the test of time for real...like JJ+FP, LL Cool J, De La Soul, etc. So 2 this day, we are still watching how things are gonna change. Think about it this way. In the early 80's, u had people who were 30 who were really feelin' the music. Now some of those people are like 55. So now older people are listening 2 Hip-Hop, and older artists can still have an audience providing they are supporting.