JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hit or Miss:Wild Wild West

Mike

36 members have voted

1. 1. Hit or Miss:Wild Wild West

• Hit
    • Miss

Do you guys think that this movie was good or bad? I thought it was pretty good. Did will regret doing this movie? Cause he like refers to it negativly in reviews and in swagga he said "i recovered from the wild wild west." just some thoughts

ive said it before and i'll say it again, i love this movie! I really think its hilarious, this movie and the song was actually what got me properly into Will so it cant be all that bad.

I think i liked it so much bcoz i didnt read any reviews and it was all based on what i thought, i only found out ppl thought it was rubbish months later and i was really surprised.

I think its really really REALLY bad, one of the worst movies ever that ive seen. The acting is really bad, well Will is okey (nothin more) but otherwise it sucks, and the movie is just to messed up and unsophisticated for me to enjoy it... the humour is dangerously bad in it too.

Will said in an interview that he didn't like the way the movie turned out. I love the movie though!! I think it's really funny! Will is the only one who could make it as funny as it was. I think the music video to Wild Wild West was awesome too!! :dancingcool:

I think Wild Wild West was a miss. This has nothing to do with Will... He did as good a job as he could with the script he was given... but the script... the villain... the plot... everything was pretty lackluster... Will did his best, but he couldn't save it. He could have tried 10-15 times harder, but it would have made no difference.

I liked it. It is, after all, an action-comedy . Can't take it 2 seriously. There were some really funny parts, and it also had a great cast. I don't think everyone can appreciate the type of humour in that movie, because it is different...but I wouldn't call it a miss.

I think this is the type of movie u either love or hate. Personally, I'd say it waz a good movie, overall.

• Members

I didn't like that he got shot. I would cry if he really got shot P.S. I joined his offical message board and I allready have 9 posts