JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will is visiting the willsmith.com board...

• Members

chack out what wsstaff said:

Hey... yes, Will comes to the site often. He hasn't been able to lately because he's in S. Africa... but he's around ;-)

WS Staff

thats gre8 yall!!!! did yall know that allready?

• Members

dont worry my man, i thoth about it b4 and i sent a e-mail 2 the mennger and i told him just what u just said (more or less...)

and i told him thats they need some more admins that will del all the screw-up posts keep away all the stupid "fans".

he told me thx and he said he will take care of it.

hope he will....

Hey... yes, Will comes to the site often. He hasn't been able to lately because he's in S. Africa... but he's around ;-)

WS Staff

Are you sure, Will really comes to the site and talks to the fans? the WS staff said ".... he's around ;-)" Doesn't that mean, it's a joke, because he made that joke smiley?

• Admin

well i know for a fact that Will knows about this site... as for Will visiting the other message board when it began..i find it embarassing, seems that was full of so much rubbish at the time.. with posts from mjwife and the like :mad8:

well i know for a fact that Will knows about this site... as for Will visiting the other message board when it began..i find it embarassing, seems that was full of so much rubbish at the time.. with posts from mjwife and the like :mad8:

I also think that he knows about the site, but I am not quite sure if he also writes posts. But you know that he read the posts?

it doesnt really surprise me that Will has visited there, when some1 asked about where pms had gone, ws staff said that they are coming soon but Will wanted the new site up as soon as possible so they didnt have time. To me that says Will saw the mess the site was in and wanted it gone as soon as possible.

Whether its a good thing that he visits there is another matter.

• Members

WS Staff

Are you sure, Will really comes to the site and talks to the fans? the WS staff said ".... he's around ;-)" Doesn't that mean, it's a joke, because he made that joke smiley?

some1 post a messenge and asked if will is get in the borad sometimes and thats what wsstaff answer him.

That'd be dope if we could ask Will some questions on the board and he answers them, hey I might start posting there more now!

look hot of the press, some1 asked a movie question and got this reply.

Hey Rade - I have no idea. We're hoping to add a part of the site where users can pose questions for Will. If/when that part of the site is up, you ask him yourself!

WS Staff

I think its a great idea so long as they keep it seperate coz then ppl will just flood the site with marriage proposals and not ask good questions.

• Members

If will had knew about the loretta attacks on time, he might have left out the song ''loretta'' from his album :kekeke:

mabye will just wanted to make all the freaks come out so he could see what kinda sick "fans" and i use that term loosly he has