JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Music used in Fresh Prince of Bel Air

• Admin

does anyone knows the name of the song that is playing while will and jazz are driving in a car (i think they're going to see colleges or sth) and they are nodding their heads?

Yeah. What song is it?

And what's the song from the episode when they were shooting a video in the Banks mension? That was a really nice song for me.

bell biv devoe - gangsta

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Allow me 2 randomly reply as well...the original version of "Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble" is in the episode where Will and Carlton are chasing down a honey in the mall. I haven't read the first 4 pages of this post since they were new...excuse me if that waz already in there.

LOL.. its all cool AJ... thats the only episode that I remember with JJFP joint in it. I remember that episode so good. hahah man, my sons LOVE to watch Fresh Prince on tv. It can be LATE at night, and im like GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!! "but mom, the Fresh Prince is on"... so im all like,.. ok.. soon as FP goes off then. LOL See the impact Will has on me and my boys know it too? What a bad influence he is on me, and they use it to their advantage! ... LOL

just kidding... its all good.

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Um I don't know if this officially counts but if you wanted to get real deep into it, remember the episode where there's a earthquake and Will and his girlfriend at the time (i forget her name), are stuck in the basement or something. Will finds out the gf has all this fake stuff, like hair, and nails lmao. Well anyway, when he's singing down there "I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl getting on my nerves. Goin out of my mind, I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers," which btw, is hilarious lol, the lyrics and him singing it, that is a play off of a Prince song called "Darling Nikki." Obviously the Prince version doesn't have Will's version, idk if anybody could find Will's version, it would be so rare, considering it's a small verse from a television show episode. Anyway, just trying to help :). I will think up more songs you can include.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

What does everybody think about a TFP album, of all the best and most used/recognized songs on the show? Not just every song, it's limited.

I'd say to start...

1. The TFP Theme Song- You could even throw in the extended version as well as the theme song everybody knows

2. Naughty By Nature- O.P.P.

3. Snap!- I Got The Power

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

I liked the song played in the mall while Will and Carlton are looking for a girl. ( Girls Aint Nothin But Trouble)

Also, whats that song Will and Carlton dance to in Vegas in that contest?

sugarhill gang - apache

• Hero1 unpinned this topic