JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Music used in Fresh Prince of Bel Air

I dunno if this is when he means but i think I heard Boom Shake The Room in the background of Uncle Phil's tape that will made some last minute changes to. You know the 'Superior Court JuJuJudge" and "Bite out of crime BiBiBiBiBiBite out of crime" tape?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

The Supremes- Stop! In the name of love

Harry Belafonte- Day-O (banana boat song)

Jackson 5- I'll be there

These are the three songs i can remember from the episode that Will, Carlton, and their Aunt do some karaoke at the Hawaiian themed restaurant...

:music:

Another one i have to mention is Uncle Phil's pool hall experience with

Blue Brothers- Soul Man should be included in ur cd!

Peace

• Members

The Supremes- Stop! In the name of love

Harry Belafonte- Day-O (banana boat song)

Jackson 5- I'll be there

These are the three songs i can remember from the episode that Will, Carlton, and their Aunt do some karaoke at the Hawaiian themed restaurant...

:music:

Another one i have to mention is Uncle Phil's pool hall experience with

Blue Brothers- Soul Man should be included in ur cd!

Peace

They also did Reunited by Peaches & Herb

• Members

Yo. I'm looking to make a mixtape of all the songs used in the show. These are the songs I already know were used: Theme Song, Apache, It's Not Usual, Silent Night (BIIM), What's New Pussycat. Can you guys help me out with more.

hey when you make your mixtape can you post all of the songs you used cause ive been thinkin of doin that myself.....the music in the fresh prince of bel aire is great!!!

• Members

Hey whats up everybody just another huge Fresh Prince fan up in here, anyways forget me if It has been said, but Im looking for the name of the song and artist of the tune, and it takes place in the pilot I believe and its the scene when Will is dancing and stapling his poster to the wall at the same time lol. Then G brings Will his suit for the formal diner, and we first meet Carlton as well, any help Id appreciate it

• Hero1 unpinned this topic